PDA

View Full Version : 06 M3 versus Audi

Neon
March 5th, 2007, 02:12
hello
im just curious on how are these two cars compare on the track and street ?

i just purchased a new m3 with smg box. which model audi is good and how are they compared "?

cheers

SuperstarDriver
March 6th, 2007, 07:39
your actuall M3 is comaparising against Audi RS4 with 4.2l V8 developing 420HP and 430NM of torque...RS4 is capable of doing 0-100km/h in 4.1s (faster time could you get in that car) and actually RS4 is the best supersaloon in the world at this time...it has even beat the M5 with the V10!Wait for the new 2007 M3 to come to challenge a little bit more the RS4!
By the way for today the direct rival of the M3 is the new S5 which is destroying the M3 because of an 5.1s to 100km/h coupe style car!And this is not all...it will be a new RS5 to challenge the all new 2007 M3 developing more than 420HP (could get a turbocharger)...so if you ask me i will always choose Audi S/RS cars because of the highly precise and dynamically sportscars and of course their supreme performances...the RS5 could get an 4.2-4-4s to 0-100km/h as i heard from a dealer!

Cargo8
March 30th, 2007, 00:23
currently (old/notv8) m3 is = to s4/s5(new)
new m3(v8) = rs4....<<==can't wait to see this race

Leadfoot
March 30th, 2007, 11:42
hello
im just curious on how are these two cars compare on the track and street ?

i just purchased a new m3 with smg box. which model audi is good and how are they compared "?

cheers

At present the only real rival to a M3 on performance is either the S4 or S5, the S4 isn't really it's rival as it more comfort/practical based even though it's lap times are quite close. It's an unknown quality the S5 though to does look like it's performance and handling will at the very least be on par with that of the M3 if not much better and I would reckon it's lap times will also better that of the M3.

As for the RS4 it's more driver based like the M3 but here is where the comparisons end, the RS4 is way faster and will out lap an M3 hands down.

But no doubt you are happy with your choice.:thumb:

SuperstarDriver
March 30th, 2007, 12:28
as i was saying like Leadfoot said the RS4 will be faster on a circuit than the new M3 sedan and of course in the straight line as well cause it knows to put power down every single moment not like the M3 who doesn't have even an back blocking differential like Porsche, Aston Martin, Mercedes Benz and many more...BMW will be always a manufacturer only for doing drifts, that's all and ohhh My GOD the president of BMW is so scaryed right now because of Audi that he said in a press conference that Audi will never beat on sales and performance BMW and MB...hahaaa...Audi has been awarded for the best upcoming brand in the world with the best hights on every class at this moment and is growing each day to become like Stadler said : "Nr. 1 premium manufacturer of the world until 2015"...that's sweet man:)Audi 4 life 4 all of us...