PDA

View Full Version : The other side of the road

itisme
May 3rd, 2003, 22:59
Well, donīt know if you know ybout the movie yet, it comes in our TV commercial every day, so I downloaded it once and it`s really cool I think.. nice car of course Audi A3 3,2l quattro with DSG :D.. well see on your own:

http://www.audi.de/a3

Nrn
May 18th, 2003, 10:24
It sure runs often on television, at least here in sweden! But the new A3 looks great so it will probably take some time before im fed up with it! :bunny2:

BR /Nicke

itisme
May 18th, 2003, 15:10
Iīm not sure about anybody understood the point I was talking about.. this link up there leads to a movie made from audi about the A3 3,2 Quattro DSG in action.. well seems like nobody understood that fakt :D..

darkseid
May 18th, 2003, 16:38
That link only redirects me to the Audi A3 page, and I can't seem to find the link for the video...

itisme
May 18th, 2003, 20:07
it does? there is supposed to come a pop-up with "the other side of the road" and there you have to click @ "watch the movie" i can`t give direct link, it`s flash.. Iīm sorry

well trie www.audi.de and than click on the picture where "the other side of the road" is written in..

pING
May 18th, 2003, 22:22
I love that commercial, the movie you can download is also very nice. The high-quality .wmv movie is 60Mb but is more than worth it. :)