PDA

View Full Version : Audi S5, BLACK!

AudiFanatic83
February 28th, 2007, 15:42
Just look at this!

nene
February 28th, 2007, 21:27
Best pictures so far. Wish the car did not have the B-pillar.
Can't wait to see it in person.

AudiFanatic83
March 1st, 2007, 20:31
I completely agree, the stance in the first pic is just amazing. Not to mention the way the perfect way those wheels suit that car.

BBGT2
March 2nd, 2007, 03:40
Best looking Audi, ever ! Bar none, not even the R8 is this sexy to me.

AudiFanatic83
March 2nd, 2007, 17:25
Best looking Audi, ever ! Bar none, not even the R8 is this sexy to me.

This coming from someone who owns a 2007 S8, really shows you how beautiful this A5/S5 truly is. But BBGT2, I still have to say I like your S8's design more than the S5. The S8 is just perfection.

sturs6
April 10th, 2007, 03:46
I love it... I have been gone from here so long I have not seen this car until I saw it on Audi USA website. I love the black and if I can find it in black with red interior this will be what brings me back to Audi. I am heading to the dealer on Wednesday to look at a A3 or A4 for the wife until the Q7 Diesel comes out and I am going to have a talk with them about the S5 also.

Leadfoot
April 10th, 2007, 12:16
I would like to see one in Sprint Blue Pearl, I think it looks great on the RS4 it should surely look even better on a S5.

AudiFanatic83
April 10th, 2007, 14:08
I love it... I have been gone from here so long I have not seen this car until I saw it on Audi USA website. I love the black and if I can find it in black with red interior this will be what brings me back to Audi. I am heading to the dealer on Wednesday to look at a A3 or A4 for the wife until the Q7 Diesel comes out and I am going to have a talk with them about the S5 also.

Just hold off until the RS5 comes out :thumb:

sturs6
April 10th, 2007, 14:48
Just hold off until the RS5 comes out :thumb:

I doubt it will make it here. Especially soon enough for me.

philfrance
April 10th, 2007, 16:10
Just FYI, we have been seeing these pictures for several weeks now ( per the license plates) and the color is not BLACK, it is Meteor Gray ( lighting and reflection gives us impression of black).

no harm done...

AndyRS4
May 8th, 2007, 21:16
this car is just fabulous. it is big, imposes respect but at the same time it's size is somehow hidden by the superb design. good work to Walter da Silva