PDA

View Full Version : World's most expensive shoes go on sale in London

krabu
May 1st, 2003, 19:04
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/52142.jpg

Fancy a new pair of shoes for your wife?
On Harrods in London you can find these shoes designed by Stuart Weitzman with the the cute little price tag of £ 1 000 000. :eek: :rolleyes:

Link to the article: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_775002.html?menu=news.quirkies

krm
May 2nd, 2003, 00:23
I'll take a GT3 over that pair of shoes no matter what my other half says :) , heck I'll even let her drive the car. :trash:

Snow
May 2nd, 2003, 15:02
Does the price include the girl? Well, when giving it a thought I don't need the shoes (even I don't wear everything) and I bet my life that that girl has a mighty expensive taste! :hihi:

So I guess I would go for the :bow: GT3 as well! An excellent choice in my opinion!

Edit: And were did my original reply go? I'm pretty sure I wrote it... Then again, my memory is really good, but also really short. :bang:

Autofil
May 30th, 2003, 10:50
The worst thing was: the shoes are realy REALY ugly!!

Snow
May 30th, 2003, 15:26
Nah... It's all about who weares them. I promise. :hihi:

krabu
May 30th, 2003, 15:30
You guys ain't got any style. :D
My opinion is that they're very beautiful but you need a dress to wear them to - you simply can't wear them to jeans or other casual clothing.

Autofil
May 31st, 2003, 22:18
At 2. ot 3. sight i agree.

Snow
June 1st, 2003, 14:06
Hey, I'm a 19 year old hardrocker, what do you think of me? :D
Nah, seroiusly, I admit that with the right dress, they certainly would look nice although they are a pair of "look-at-me"-shoes. Kind of like an Imola Yellow RS 6 if you know what I mean. :)

krabu
June 5th, 2003, 00:20
Originally posted by Snow
Hey, I'm a 19 year old hardrocker, what do you think of me? :D
Nah, seroiusly, I admit that with the right dress, they certainly would look nice although they are a pair of "look-at-me"-shoes. Kind of like an Imola Yellow RS 6 if you know what I mean. :)

I have to disagree with you there...
They can be like having an Imola Yellow RS6, if you skip removing the price-tag when you wear them our if you wear them along with a t-shirt with the text "my shoes are worth more than your house" printed on. :D
But simply as they are along with a nice dress not many people will notice them as £ 1 000 000 shoes. Why? Simply because most low-budget wannabe fashion stores has that kind of shoes in their selection - but with glass stones instead of rubins on. :error: :hihi: