PDA

View Full Version : Alloys in Europe

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 15:53
Does anyone konw where I can get the RS4 alloys for my RS4 in BLACK?

I would love to have my 19'' really black. Audi sells the Titanium version but they are not dark enaugh for my taste...

Help would be really apreciated ad I browsed the net but did not find anything nice so far...

THANKSSSS

PICS will be posted when fitted!!! BLACK SEDAN WITH BLACK ALLOYS....!

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 15:58
Whoa! Now that sounds like a mean combination! The Stealth Beast in Black... ;) Sorry, nothing comes to mind at the moment, but when I'm up at Digit Power I'll ask them for ya....

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 16:08
Thanks Webbah...

What colour did you choose for yours? I don't remember

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 16:09
Heve you seen around geneva the Black RS4 with the mirrors in mat black? they look gorgeous! are they original?

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 16:10
Phantom Black like yours! Didn't go with the Titanium wheels either. Thought they just looked dirty and I liked the balance of black, aluminum and stock 19's better. Never thought about painting the rims black though. That sounds pretty sweet! Seen other cars like that (GT3) and it looks amazing....

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 16:14
Heve you seen around geneva the Black RS4 with the mirrors in mat black? they look gorgeous! are they original?

Nope, haven't seen it. Saw a nice Daytona Avant with Titanium rims though. That is the only color I have liked so far with the Titanium rims. Although I still thought they looked dirty...

Do you have the sedan or Avant?

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 16:21
I have a Sedan... I think the first or second deliverd in Geneva... I left the normal optics but as I scratched the left side alloys (touched the concreat barrier @ 230 on the motorway as a truck invaded my lane - SCARY-) now iwanted to get them new in black.

That should be ok in contrast with the chromed profile and the silver mirrors...

I want to go in Biasca too... I just need the time to do that! I'm even thinking to go in paris and visit Frederic once the MTM supercharger is ready... we will see!

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 16:28
WOW! Very scary! Well, we should go to Biasca together then mate! Very cool guys there. I'm sure they'd be happy to do 2 RS4's the same day and there are great mountains around there to drive after!

By any chance is your Sedan the one I test drove a few months back at the dealer? Are you friends with Giusseppe? ;)

Feel free to switch to Private Message if you like...

Cheers,

Webbah

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 16:35
That would be me!!!

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 16:36
Well, then we've already met!!! Too funny. I still owe you that bottle of wine don't I! We need to meet up for sure....

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 16:37
That would be nice!!! I will gladly drink that bottle on top of a nice twisty mountain road!

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 16:40
No drinking before driving back for me mate... Talk to Giusseppe. Totalled my 997 near Place Neuf and had a few drinks in my blood. Wasn't drunk but the cops were not cool with it. Lost a great car too.... :( I take taxi's now even if I have a glass with dinner!

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 16:43
That is very wise. I'm super careful when I have a glass or 2 as I know i'm not as fast in reacting...
Sorry to hear about your porsche. I'm glad you are not hurt!

Webbah
February 20th, 2007, 16:46
Thanks. Was a total bummer. .8 alcohol was the reading for the cops when I blew. Used to be legal but now it's .5. Luckily insurance still covered everything! I was very lucky... A car can always be replaced. We didn't sustain any injuries at all...

LU-RS6
February 20th, 2007, 16:50
MR USER

Can't you have your wheels lacquered in black somewhere? I heard some companies would lacquer it and then use some sort of baking method like they would do with a car.

Black rims rock!

LU-RS6
February 20th, 2007, 16:51
touched the concreat barrier @ 230 on the motorway as a truck invaded my lane - SCARY-

SICK :doh:

MR USER
February 20th, 2007, 17:48
That is an Idea... on the other hand I realy wanted something that absorbs light (like a black hole!) so Mu best option would be to go for mat black...

I think that would be soooooo mean.... Next step freeflow side exausts with flames on the side and the engine running on nitro!!! RS4 DRAGSTER!!!!

Do you have an address? may be is possible to do it! That would be ZupaCOOL

LU-RS6
February 20th, 2007, 18:48
That is an Idea... on the other hand I realy wanted something that absorbs light (like a black hole!) so Mu best option would be to go for mat black...

I think that would be soooooo mean.... Next step freeflow side exausts with flames on the side and the engine running on nitro!!! RS4 DRAGSTER!!!!

Do you have an address? may be is possible to do it! That would be ZupaCOOL

Regret I haven't got an address for you, and I don't want to google and just give you an address because I do not want to redirect you to a possibly bad company.
Maybe check it with your local audi dealer whether they can fetch you a good contact?

In any case I'll be at the ring on the 25th of March. Still a long time to go, but that's the only date planned for me up till now.

Other things I want to do:

Cruise around Germany with a few fellow S/RS drivers
Visit the Isle of Man for the TT.

Webbah
February 21st, 2007, 10:00
MR USER:

Check out this thread about alloys. Perhaps one of these companies can help you, although in the UK, you can have them shipped as I think you are buying new anyway. Just a thought....

http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=59421&sid=d3004c7107177a81c579eec12cf29ed7