PDA

View Full Version : i thought new rs6 was debuting in geneva?

moldowan
February 16th, 2007, 06:18
checking the web to see the cars' to debut, but no mention of the new rs6????
is it still gonna debut there in march???

Benman
February 16th, 2007, 16:15
Nothing has been confirmed. It was rumored, but may end up being September...

Ben:addict:

skiwi
February 16th, 2007, 19:13
it is looking unlikely. audi have announced that they will have "2 world premiers" for geneva. the a5 is definitely one, and the other is thought to be the q5, although this is an educated guess. the s5 looks like it won't debut @geneva, but very soon afterwards.

the rs6 could debut @new york, along with the s5...

ghostsnake
February 17th, 2007, 02:24
I know it might change or something but so far this seems like a good list of what will be shown at the auto show and I think its time for the RS6 to come out enjoy. I know this site is post to change but I really think its gonna come out this March http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Autoshow

skiwi
February 17th, 2007, 05:35
the latest on the a5 here http://www.autocarmag.com/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/224206/

Leadfoot
February 17th, 2007, 16:39
it is looking unlikely. audi have announced that they will have "2 world premiers" for geneva. the a5 is definitely one, and the other is thought to be the q5, although this is an educated guess. the s5 looks like it won't debut @geneva, but very soon afterwards.

the rs6 could debut @new york, along with the s5...

The question is what does the words 'world premiers' mean, is this solely production ready examples or concepts as well, if it the latter than guess is the Q5 will be shown in concept form, but if it's only production cars than it must be the S5 or TT-S as both models will be launched in the coming months.

The RS6 will not be seen before September for late '07~early '08 launch.

skiwi
February 17th, 2007, 19:34
it would be nice if the rs6 did make it to geneva, if just to steal some of the thunder from the m3 launch :-)

Leadfoot
February 17th, 2007, 19:45
it would be nice if the rs6 did make it to geneva, if just to steal some of the thunder from the m3 launch :-)

That's might be the S5 goal if it is there.:D Especially if Audi does give it the 3.2v6 Bi-turbo engine.