PDA

View Full Version : RS4 V8 vs M5 E60 video

KK265
February 15th, 2007, 19:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylPw-2mmaFg

JavierNuvolari
February 15th, 2007, 20:29
Yikes!....that was pretty even. Is that RS4 tweaked in any way ?

Saludos!

Javier

cally
February 16th, 2007, 00:55
My god... the RS4 won??!!! thats cool i thought it will loose, did that car have any modifications??

Fab
February 16th, 2007, 08:11
well you have to be really good to see anything :D

wild-rs4-man
February 16th, 2007, 10:23
I think that the RS4 will beat the BMW M5 over a short distance anytime, better drivetrain ,,,,,, after that the M5 will make the RS4 look likes it driving in reverse

Ruergard
February 16th, 2007, 12:33
Quattro is good when taking off, and corners ofcourse! :D But after around 130 km/h it's bye bye for the RS4.

February 16th, 2007, 12:35
Hard to really tell what went on in that video

Leadfoot
February 16th, 2007, 14:44
Agreed the vid is to short to tell what went on, but up to 160km/h the difference between them will be very small and from then on the M5 will put away slowly and increasingly as the speed increases.

But I wait with interest as to what SuperstarDriver makes of this.:rotflmao:

Damienr8
February 16th, 2007, 15:26
Agreed the vid is to short to tell what went on, but up to 160km/h the difference between them will be very small and from then on the M5 will put away slowly and increasingly as the speed increases.

Let me try to mimic him... (of course all caps)

"QUATTRO IS THE BEST ALLWHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM EVER. IT BLOWS AWAY ANY RWD CAR LIKE THE M5. THE M5 WILL HAVE NO CHANCE IN THE CORNERS AND 0-60 THE AUDI WILL WIN BECAUSE OF QUATTRO, IT WILL ALWAYS WIN. THE M5 IS HEAVY AND IT WILL NEVER WIN THE RS4 AROUND A TRACK. BMW COULD LEARN A THING FROM AUDI, DRC + QUATTRO + 420HP FSI V8 IS THE BEST THING EVER AND BMW CANNOT COME CLOSE TO IT. AUDI'S HERITAGE SHOWS IN THE CAR AND IT WILL DOMINATE ANYTHING THAT BMW HAS AROUND A TRACK AND TO 0-60 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. AUDI HAS THE BEST INTERIORS IN THE BUSINESS AND BMW CANT EVEN GET A NAVIGATION SYSTEM RIGHT BECAUSE IT IS HORRIBLE. I ACTUALLY CRASHED MY FRIENDS M5 BECAUSE THE NAV TOLD ME TO GO THROUGH A WALL. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE RS4, EVER. QUATTRO...".:rs4addict

Fab
February 16th, 2007, 15:58
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Leadfoot
February 16th, 2007, 16:48
Damienr8,

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nice try but not hard enough on BMWs, oh yes and you forgot to put in the great one liner 'GOD OF POWER AND CONTROL'.

If he finds where you live your a dead man.:)

Damienr8
February 16th, 2007, 17:39
Damienr8,

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Nice try but not hard enough on BMWs, oh yes and you forgot to put in the great one liner 'GOD OF POWER AND CONTROL'.

If he finds where you live your a dead man.:)

I know lol. I should have been much harder on BMW. LOL 'GOD OF POWER AND CONTROL'. :jlol:

Ruergard
February 16th, 2007, 20:06
Let me try to mimic him... (of course all caps)

"QUATTRO IS THE BEST ALLWHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM EVER. IT BLOWS AWAY ANY RWD CAR LIKE THE M5. THE M5 WILL HAVE NO CHANCE IN THE CORNERS AND 0-60 THE AUDI WILL WIN BECAUSE OF QUATTRO, IT WILL ALWAYS WIN. THE M5 IS HEAVY AND IT WILL NEVER WIN THE RS4 AROUND A TRACK. BMW COULD LEARN A THING FROM AUDI, DRC + QUATTRO + 420HP FSI V8 IS THE BEST THING EVER AND BMW CANNOT COME CLOSE TO IT. AUDI'S HERITAGE SHOWS IN THE CAR AND IT WILL DOMINATE ANYTHING THAT BMW HAS AROUND A TRACK AND TO 0-60 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. AUDI HAS THE BEST INTERIORS IN THE BUSINESS AND BMW CANT EVEN GET A NAVIGATION SYSTEM RIGHT BECAUSE IT IS HORRIBLE. I ACTUALLY CRASHED MY FRIENDS M5 BECAUSE THE NAV TOLD ME TO GO THROUGH A WALL. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE RS4, EVER. QUATTRO...".:rs4addict

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Good one! :thumb: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Mori
February 17th, 2007, 02:05

:D :D :D :D :D Dude you owe me a new chair cos it broke when I fell off of it. ;)