PDA

View Full Version : European Wheels

Las Palmas
February 15th, 2007, 17:56
Any ideas on where I might purchase original oem European wheels that come on there RS6.I live in the States and would like them shipped over.Possible?

AuditudeA642
February 15th, 2007, 21:12
i have seen the replicas available in the US and i have also seen oem and you really cant tell the difference. If you want oem you can get it from US dealer because the RS6 Euro wheels were available on the S line A8.

Solo607
February 16th, 2007, 03:30
check out hartmann, they have all the current and old styles of Audi OEM wheels, in various dia, width, offset. Bolt patterns should be o.k.

http://www.hartmannwheels.com/site/audi.php

mmaturo
February 17th, 2007, 20:04
If you are referring to the 5 spoke 19" wheels (shown in my little sig pic but I have the titanium finish which the replicas do not make so I had to go OEM or paint replicas) I ordered mine from Europe through Europrice.com, which is part of Stasis Engineering in CA. They are about $700 ea and remember to order the center caps with it...I have ordered several RS6+ parts through Alexander w Europrice.com and highly satisfied. The replicas do look nearly identical but I was told they are soft and could bend easily (the guy from Hartmann told me that directly as I called them at the time as I was inquiring if they could paint theirs in the titanium finish for me)...the OEM's so far so good.

Above someone mentions the S-line A8 wheels...they are not the same size (width) or offset. Trust me I checked. You have to get the wheels from Europe in the 19" size. The US dealers can only get a 5-spoke 18" wheel that is thinner than our US 18" 9 spokes that are meant to be for winter snow tire use...so if you go to the dealer you will not get what you want.