PDA

View Full Version : Myjourney.com website

sprint Blue
April 30th, 2003, 02:40
Is anybody else having any trouble with this website? My user name and password work, but I dont see any information at all about my car. I even logged into the audiusa site after I was defaulted to there and there is still no information. Is it just that my car is too far away (august build date from what the dealer tells me.) Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.:addict:

dabull
April 30th, 2003, 04:03
At the bottom of the main page there should be specifics to your ext and int colors and other options. It should also show your dealership phone number. My build date is May 15 and it doesn't show that yet.

Benman
April 30th, 2003, 15:17
sprint blue,

the reason you don't have any info for your RS6 at the bottom
is because your car has not yet reached milestone 1. my RS6
is also not yet at milestone 1 and such i do not have any info at
the bottom of my screen. give it a couple of weeks. BTW, check
with jconley as he is already at milestone 1 and should have
some info at the bottom of his screen.:cheers:

ben:addict:

iconcls
April 30th, 2003, 15:28
Odd, I had my "Order details" and "Dealer" info at the bottom from the very first time I logged on and car was at "In Planning" phase.

Benman
April 30th, 2003, 15:38
that is very odd. i'll have to recheck my website. when i emailed
audi, they told me that the order was conformed but i might not
see my info till later. hmm...

Rally
April 30th, 2003, 23:25
I've got a July build date and it shows no info yet other than the standard "AOA has received your order" line.

dabull
April 30th, 2003, 23:29
Also, make sure that you do not have an anti spam program running, if you do it will keep the site from opening and defaulting to Audi Usa.

sprint Blue
May 1st, 2003, 01:57
OK!!! Now it works. I had an anti-spam program running (window pop up killer) and so I turned it off. Then I reaccessed the my audi journey web site and another window poped up which had information on my car. It is still in the preplanning stage. Thanks everyone.