PDA

View Full Version : Police Discussing Radar Detectors...You're not going to like this!

CornersWell
February 13th, 2007, 04:32
http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57808&page=1&pp=25

What else is there to say but WOW!

CW

BBGT2
February 13th, 2007, 05:11
Typical cop talk. "I am the law and I will hunt you down". Some of them really do have their head up their choo choo. Enjoyed reading it though, it was throughly hillarious.

Bajo

Benman
February 13th, 2007, 16:42
Somewhere along the lines they have completely forgotten the "Protect and Serve" part of their motto...

Oh wait...

It's Protect themselves and Serve tickets...

scum.

Ben:addict:

bilbozilla
February 13th, 2007, 17:21
It's Protect themselves and Serve tickets...

You can thank the US's court system for that one.

Charles DLF
February 13th, 2007, 18:24
i just love to read/hear cops talk about excessive speeds and so one, they are world champions of useless speeding, and the always great "oh! i'll turn my lights on for this red light, i don't feel like waiting..."

Benman
February 13th, 2007, 20:21
i just love to read/hear cops talk about excessive speeds and so one, they are world champions of useless speeding, and the always great "oh! i'll turn my lights on for this red light, i don't feel like waiting..."

You mean that's not just a USA cop thing... ;) :D:applause:

gjg
February 13th, 2007, 21:21
no Ben, not even remotely ... there is a$$hole in every country, some more some less, and as we discussed here before some EU countries are more communist then others ... specialy with out of "state" plates - aand that works in US as well.

There are decent cops and bad aples like in any other job, this one seems to have more that some others here and there ...

Rudi
February 13th, 2007, 21:38
Are the frequencies the same as in europe?Here we have the 24 and 34 band...and we have Stinger,to save our money from going to that:nono: It's legal because we have the dissapear button of the software[downloading it again on an english site of stinger]and they can't detect it,it leaks on another frequency:hihi: :thumb:

gjg
February 13th, 2007, 22:00
ost block is 34 and laser, 24 no

gjg
February 13th, 2007, 22:02
US is 10/24/34 GHz and laser (X, K ands Ka)