PDA

View Full Version : A7 concept geneva

RXBG
February 12th, 2007, 18:47
can anyone confirm or support this rumor?

TT-S in IAA

and now it seems RS6 may not come to US?

Iceman
February 12th, 2007, 19:43
Audi @ Geneva is all about the A5/S5 Coupe'.
Futher there is a rumour that Audi can show the new RS6.
I have no info of any Audi Concept @ Geneva.

Hans.

Damienr8
February 12th, 2007, 20:23
Audi @ Geneva is all about the A5/S5 Coupe'.
Futher there is a rumour that Audi can show the new RS6.

Hans.

Im guessing that the RS6 will show its face at the end of the C6 platform lifecycle. I would like to see the TT-S at geneva. That would be quite a surprise!

Iceman
February 12th, 2007, 20:37
I would like to see the TT-S at geneva. That would be quite a surprise!
There are a few changes going on.
That means there can be a TT QS (Quattro Sport) with 2.0T FSI 265 hp engine and no TTS.
And there will be a TT 3.6 FSI Quattro with 324 hp VR6 3.6 litre engine and no TT RS.

Hans.

chewym
February 13th, 2007, 00:16
That means there can be a TT QS (Quattro Sport) with 2.0T FSI 265 hp engine and no TTS.
And there will be a TT 3.6 FSI Quattro with 324 hp VR6 3.6 litre engine and no TT RS.

Hans.

I think the TT QS would be redundant. I think that there should only be the 3.6 FSI with 300+ and a 2.0 T FSI with 230 (or a bit more).

3abdo
February 13th, 2007, 02:49
I think the TT QS would be redundant. I think that there should only be the 3.6 FSI with 300+ and a 2.0 T FSI with 230 (or a bit more).
I don't see the point of the 3.2 v6 anymore...

chewym
February 13th, 2007, 05:47
I don't see the point of the 3.2 v6 anymore...

Same here, but there is no 3.6 TT yet so it still has a point.

Qisha
February 13th, 2007, 08:15

Audi Q5 Concept

Leadfoot
February 13th, 2007, 10:52

Hans.

To most people the Q is confusing now there is a Q7, some people will wonder why an off-road letter is being used in a TT, that is why I think they should stick with calling it the TT-S. If they bring out this model without dropping the rear seats then like 3abdo I see no point for the 3.2 to remain in production.

Also why call an animal with 324hp a TT 3.6FSi Quattro, it's sort of defeating the purpose of putting such an engine in the car. If not the TT-RS then call it the TT320 or TT36.:D

RXBG
February 13th, 2007, 14:57
Audi Q5 Concept

AW seems to think the A7 or its concept will debut in geneve.

A5/S5 and Q5 but that is about it, i think.

RS6? i still think IAA, along with the B8 A4/S4.

Leadfoot
February 13th, 2007, 15:24
I would be surprise that the S5 would be shown a long side the A5 unless it was to be release at launch or very near that date. If so then Qisha should be able to enlighten us.

Autocar say the Q5 will be launch late '08, is this concept very close to the finish product and will there be any info on engine choices.

RXBG
February 13th, 2007, 15:33
I would be surprise that the S5 would be shown a long side the A5 unless it was to be release at launch or very near that date. If so then Qisha should be able to enlighten us.

Autocar say the Q5 will be launch late '08, is this concept very close to the finish product and will there be any info on engine choices.
'
audi stated the S5 WILL bow.

Iceman
February 13th, 2007, 16:21
To most people the Q is confusing now there is a Q7, some people will wonder why an off-road letter is being used in a TT, that is why I think they should stick with calling it the TT-S. If they bring out this model without dropping the rear seats then like 3abdo I see no point for the 3.2 to remain in production.

Also why call an animal with 324hp a TT 3.6FSi Quattro, it's sort of defeating the purpose of putting such an engine in the car. If not the TT-RS then call it the TT320 or TT36.:D

The Q have nothing to do with off-road, it's simply short for Quattro.
Call the TT with 265 hp 2.0T FSI engine QS is not confusing at all.
And for the TT 3.6 FSI Quattro they can also use TT S36. :D

Hans.

Leadfoot
February 14th, 2007, 16:50
The Q have nothing to do with off-road, it's simply short for Quattro.
Call the TT with 265 hp 2.0T FSI engine QS is not confusing at all.
And for the TT 3.6 FSI Quattro they can also use TT S36. :D

Hans.

Hans, I know the Q stands for Quattro, but also that is why Audi called it's first off-roader Q, point being let the off-roaders take this destination and don't confuse the matter by calling any other model this.:D

Also you are saying what I have been talking about calling the 3.6FSi the TT-S but instead you are calling it TT S36 just to be awkward.:(

Iceman
February 14th, 2007, 17:00
Hans, I know the Q stands for Quattro, but also that is why Audi called it's first off-roader Q, point being let the off-roaders take this destination and don't confuse the matter by calling any other model this.:D

Also you are saying what I have been talking about calling the 3.6FSi the TT-S but instead you are calling it TT S36 just to be awkward.:(
Just joking aroud mate.

Hans.