PDA

View Full Version : The Beast has landed

wild-rs4-man
February 6th, 2007, 14:53
finaly!!!!!! after many months, the RS4 has arrived, went to see the car at the Depo today ,,,, will be driving it in 2 days

AudiAllroad
February 6th, 2007, 15:21
Congratulations to a wonderful car!

I want pics!:D

/Audi

jonnyg
February 6th, 2007, 15:22
Congrats!!! post some pics when you stop driving...

Ruergard
February 6th, 2007, 15:46
Great!!

Can't wait for pics! :)

wild-rs4-man
February 6th, 2007, 17:18
here you go,,, had trouble as my original file were to big,,, car will be taken to the dealer and have its PDI done , will collect in 1-2 days

:rs4addict

AudiAllroad
February 6th, 2007, 17:32
Awesome car! Great Colour!

/Audi

jonnyg
February 6th, 2007, 17:49
Beautiful Car... Drive it like you stole it, within break in guidelines of course...:revs:

jasaretta
February 6th, 2007, 21:18
Congratulations :) !!! Great looking car.

cally
February 7th, 2007, 00:56
Blue is the best color for RS4 i think.... good good good

Ruergard
February 7th, 2007, 08:46
Very nice, the colour is awesome. Really fits the RS4! :thumb:

mm1
February 7th, 2007, 14:35
Last picture of those three looks silly, is this an Allroad RS4?

cally
February 8th, 2007, 00:50
I would like to know around how many KM breaking in should be given for the car before we could free this BEAST??

wild-rs4-man
February 8th, 2007, 06:12
@mm1

what do you mean silly !!! are you refering to the Height of the car ?

if so ,the car has transport blocks in the suspension which makes the car higher !!!!! the transport blocks will be removed in PDI

mm1
February 8th, 2007, 07:26
Yes, taht`s what I meant, but apart from the hight, it`s gorgeus:thumb:

jonnyg
February 8th, 2007, 13:07
I would like to know around how many KM breaking in should be given for the car before we could free this BEAST??

Attached is link to another forum showing a tested break-in method for top performance within Audi guidelines... This is the method i am going to go with...:revs:

http://forums.audiworld.com/rs4b7/msgs/32653.phtml

cally
February 9th, 2007, 00:56
thx man.... And does it means that the computer will loock your revs at 6000rpm for the first stage

OzRS4
February 10th, 2007, 01:04
here you go,,, had trouble as my original file were to big,,, car will be taken to the dealer and have its PDI done , will collect in 1-2 days

:rs4addict

What a beasty beauty!!! I'm sure it has been worth the wait for ya. 5 more weeks til mine arrives.
Enjoy it and give us some feedback once you run the engine in. More photos are always wanted. Even better..can you do a video??? The exhaust note is just pure music to the ears. :rs4kiss:

jonnyg
February 10th, 2007, 05:24
thx man.... And does it means that the computer will loock your revs at 6000rpm for the first stage

nope... some others believe the harder you break in the car, the more performance you will get from the engine and they run it full bore from the start. I wouldn't want to viod the warranty, so i am going with the agressive but within guidelines beak-in... but not for two more very very very long weeks till delivery...

cally
February 11th, 2007, 04:28
icic your beast will be comming in short period of time, i have to wait till may or june

cally
February 11th, 2007, 04:29
what color did u buy? Jonnyg..

jonnyg
February 11th, 2007, 05:18
Phantom Black/ Black Interior/ Black Optics... Less than two weeks to go, but feels like an eternity...

wild-rs4-man
February 11th, 2007, 06:25
hi all

had the car for 3 days now,,,,,, absolute beast !!!!! , so hard not to use full throttle,,, but soon !!!!

Drive is way better than I expected, the suspension handels the bumps and bad road surfface really well

sports button is fantastic, sound is amazing , although I have not taken it over 6000 rpm YET!!!

all polished and ready to go

SEE YA ALL

OzRS4
February 11th, 2007, 09:48
Wow, just can't stop looking at the photos. There's something about the RS4. It's gorgeous and seductive but yet so musculine and powerful. thannks for sharing your photos....glad to see those Maguires' products are working wonder.

Cheers, QT

Vorsprung
February 11th, 2007, 10:58
Congrats Wild-RS4-man!!

I'm so envious. You must be going to bed these nights with a huge smile on your face! :rs4addict

Are you in Johannesburg? If so, I'd be keen to hear your impressions once the car has been run-in, on its performance. I've heard rumours that the RS4 suffers a little with the power-sapping altitude of Johanessburg (1650m above sea level for those who dont know).

Also remember to only feed it the best octane fuel you can get. Dont feed it the crap standard octane fuel we get in SA. It'll make a huge difference to the performance trust me.

Now go out there and give those M3's the hidings they deserve!:dig:

wild-rs4-man
February 11th, 2007, 16:07
@voorsprung

yea i am in JHB, 1650 meters is a bit of a pain but the FSI seems to to a better job than my old B6 s4

I only use old BP 95,,,, and I will surely add a bit of NOS BLACK BOTTLE , when the baby is run in

our famous test magazine tested the RS4 at 1650 meters above sea and they got 5.3 0-100 ,,, not tooo bad but nothing beats a turbo for high altitude,,,, but also nothing beats the low down power of the rs4, you always find your self in the correct gear unlike my DTM A4 which has a bit of lag if ya trying to beat a M3

M3 eat AUDI RS4 dust!!! ,,,,,,,,, went to see MPH 07 today and old Clarkson ripped the old bemmers off ,, hehehe,,,, ( must try and post a video of what he said )

cally
February 12th, 2007, 00:56
cool another blue RS4 what a color !!!!!!

jonnyg
February 12th, 2007, 14:12
Great Pics... and congrats...

Vorsprung
February 15th, 2007, 02:22
@voorsprung

yea i am in JHB, 1650 meters is a bit of a pain but the FSI seems to to a better job than my old B6 s4

I only use old BP 95,,,, and I will surely add a bit of NOS BLACK BOTTLE , when the baby is run in

our famous test magazine tested the RS4 at 1650 meters above sea and they got 5.3 0-100 ,,, not tooo bad but nothing beats a turbo for high altitude,,,, but also nothing beats the low down power of the rs4, you always find your self in the correct gear unlike my DTM A4 which has a bit of lag if ya trying to beat a M3

M3 eat AUDI RS4 dust!!! ,,,,,,,,, went to see MPH 07 today and old Clarkson ripped the old bemmers off ,, hehehe,,,, ( must try and post a video of what he said )

Hey Wild-rs4-man, you should join this foum: http://www.cartoday.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=2

We seriously need an RS4 owner on that forum to keep the BMW boys at bay...:rs4addict

gazzab
February 18th, 2007, 12:48
Another hearty congrads, welcome to the "club".

Gazzab

M3 owner
February 20th, 2007, 08:53
Awesome colour mate.

365mad
February 21st, 2007, 16:23
hi all

had the car for 3 days now,,,,,, absolute beast !!!!! , so hard not to use full throttle,,, but soon !!!!

Drive is way better than I expected, the suspension handels the bumps and bad road surfface really well

sports button is fantastic, sound is amazing , although I have not taken it over 6000 rpm YET!!!

all polished and ready to go

SEE YA ALL

Hi RS4 man!!! Im also from good old SA!! The funniest thing is i saw your car before you did!! I saw it on the truck on the way to JHB,i live in Bloemfontein and i am in PTA every wknd.The thing that made me remember the car is that it was the first RS4 with transportation blocks that i saw.Damn you really have my dream car.Another thing i wanted to say to you is that you must keep octane boosters away from your baby!! Those things are not good for you spark plugs!! Stay clear of them!! You should come and join us on the VW club of SA forum www.vwclub.co.za ,we would love to have an RS4 owner there.:)

AudiFanatic83
February 21st, 2007, 17:47
the car is beautiful but the house is just AMAZING!...look at the garage and and the architecture...congrats on both a nice car and home!

wild-rs4-man
February 21st, 2007, 18:17
@AudiFanatic83,,,,,,

Thanks for the kind words