PDA

View Full Version : Tiff Nedellīs car

Bingocaller
February 3rd, 2007, 18:21
Anyone know what he drives?

I saw a 5gear show the other day where he was driving the Koenigsegg and I got the impression that he own a Mclaren F1

Any truth in that?

Klint
February 3rd, 2007, 18:51
Unlikely unless he has other form of income (investments) outside being a broadcaster.

Bingocaller
February 3rd, 2007, 21:18
Unlikely unless he has other form of income (investments) outside being a broadcaster.

My thoughts exactly! But the in the clip it was very convincing

Leadfoot
February 4th, 2007, 00:16
I have seen lots of tests involving Tiff an the McLaren F1 and unless very recently he has went out and purchased one, he most definitely hasn't have one.

I would reckon he's very boring when it comes to his own wheels like most racing driver. I bet he drives a Volvo.

Klint
February 4th, 2007, 02:39
I have seen lots of tests involving Tiff an the McLaren F1 and unless very recently he has went out and purchased one, he most definitely hasn't have one.

I would reckon he's very boring when it comes to his own wheels like most racing driver. I bet he drives a Volvo.
Use to own an E39 M5, that was traded in for a E60 550i, which he got busted speeding in not so long ago, most likely has some more interesting cars in his stable.

Leadfoot
February 4th, 2007, 09:10
Use to own an E39 M5, that was traded in for a E60 550i, which he got busted speeding in not so long ago, most likely has some more interesting cars in his stable.

So his a BMW man, :doh: now that explains his like for the Beemers. For him to choice a 550i over an M5 shows to me he too don't rate it the car of the last one.;)

I still bet he has a Volvo somewhere in his stable.:p It's very:p unusual for a racing driver not to take safety very seriously,:vhmmm: hold on a minute, Tiff if memory serves me right has 4 kids, I think he does have a Volvo, it's a XC90 though he might have changed it to a Discovery or maybe even a Q7.:dig: