PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards... so I appropriatly thought Ide share my C6 RS6 photoshop

metal-levon
February 3rd, 2007, 07:01
:addict:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Metalevon/rs62.jpg

LU-RS6
February 3rd, 2007, 09:47
VERY nice work! :addict:

The front is astonishing...now I'll be waiting for the rearview ;)

If I may add one point: I think you should widen the rear wheelarch just a little bit more, or add more shadow...

But I love it, I'll buy it if it comes like this! Oh Geneva where are thou :bigeyes:

JavierNuvolari
February 3rd, 2007, 13:35
Very nice work and welcome to the board!. Looking forward to se the rear end of your RS6 ps.

metal-levon
February 3rd, 2007, 17:40
VERY nice work! :addict:

The front is astonishing...now I'll be waiting for the rearview ;)

If I may add one point: I think you should widen the rear wheelarch just a little bit more, or add more shadow...

But I love it, I'll buy it if it comes like this! Oh Geneva where are thou :bigeyes:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Metalevon/rs62-1.jpg
here we go

LU-RS6
February 3rd, 2007, 18:04
On demand photoshopping, nice work metal-levon!!
You should sign up with the Audi design team :0::0: Very good work. Only one word I can say: GENEVAAAAAAA :bow:

Ruergard
February 3rd, 2007, 19:32
Welcome aboard!

Damn, that's a nice work in PS! If the RS6 comes like that... :bow:

rks838
February 4th, 2007, 00:10
I like the first one better...the second's rear arch is too big, even for Audi RS!

vec110
February 5th, 2007, 23:45
I like the second one!!!! MORE TIRES!!! and yeah id buy it! only if it is TT again!

mr
February 19th, 2007, 06:56
Hi guys,

I want to excuse myself now for getting a bit off topic ... but I'd like to share my "find" on this weekend.

On friday afternoon last week I was driving along the Autobahn from Innsbruck to Salzburg when suddenly I saw (in my side - mirror) a silver A6 (C6) coming from behind.
My first thouht -> that's no normal A6 as its damn wide ... well maybe an S6.
Well ... a few seconds later it overtook me and ... well ... I just screamed -> "f***, .. that's no normal S6" .
I jumped on and got behind ít ... it got damn wide wheel houses ... 2 really wide oval exhaust pipes (at about the size of those from the RS4 )
I then managed to get in front of this car (driver was driving relatively slow) and finally managed to get a closer look on the front of the car -> it was a combination of "classic" A6 C6 grill and RS4 B7 grill - with S6 badge on it.
.. as i then was going slower than the cars behind me, the driver of that car again overtakes me with accelerating the car harder then when overtaking me before-> the engine -/ exhaust - sound was just .. wow ... just great.
I then followed the car another 5 or ten kilometers but lost it due to the traffic getting heavier.

well ... summing up the facts about that car:
- wider wheel houses than S6 (at least 2 cm per side)

- 2 oval exhaust pipes in RS4 MK2 look and size

- S6 grill combined with RS4 look

- lowered chassis

- BAD sound

- german plates beginning with "HN ...." which stands for Heilbronn -> quattro plants are in the near of Heilbronn and the cars registered there all have plates beginning with "HN" .

-> well ... in my eyes it looked like an unmasked RS6 C6 ... but ... well ... just my thoughts.
:addict: :addict:

I even made a few pics (ok, ... my girlfriend did .. as I was driving) ... with my handy - cam ... but they aren't really good, but I can post them, if you want to.

well ... just wanted to share that with you.

rgds
mr

roadrunner
February 19th, 2007, 07:11
... I even made a few pics (ok, ... my girlfriend did .. as I was driving) ... with my handy - cam ... but they aren't really good, but I can post them, if you want to...

What a question - bring it on :0:

Crappy pics are still better than no pics at all :)

Greetings
seb.

mr
February 19th, 2007, 07:38
ok, ... so I'll post the pics.

here we go:

well ... I know the pics aren't really good ... but .. well ... I'm with roadrunner -> crappy pics are better than no pics.

rgds
mr

rs-6
February 19th, 2007, 08:20
- BAD sound

did it sound like a V8 or a V10 ?

mr
February 19th, 2007, 08:45
good question .... would rather say V10 then V8, but I'm not 100% sure.

well ... I do hope the RS6 is going to look like that car as it really looked damn great.
well ... maybe some of the great photoshop artists can try once again -> this one looks relatively similar to the one i saw (despite being silver :-) )

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3006&d=1124915335

well ... just my thoughts.

rgds
mr

roadrunner
February 19th, 2007, 08:57
After seeing your pics - i'm pretty sure that this is a RS6 test mule, but the back bumper does not look final to me - look at the back wheel arches and the way they connect with the rear bumber. We know Audi can do better then that.

mr - great find, maybe we see the final thing in Geneva after all:applause:

Greetings
seb.

metal-levon
February 19th, 2007, 09:59

here we go:

well ... I know the pics aren't really good ... but .. well ... I'm with roadrunner -> crappy pics are better than no pics.

rgds
mr
wow! awesome catch!!...looks like i didnt go terribly overboard with those fender flaires after all :thumb:

mr
February 19th, 2007, 11:27
@roadrunner -> I'm exactly with you -> that's one of the things that really didn't look final, ... but the wheel housings -> wow ... they look so much wider than thosw from a normal A6 and even a lot wider than those from the S6.
Not to forget the exhaust -> just ... well ... wonderfull.

I do also hope to see the car soon on some shows - it'll get great when it comes like that.

We all will see.

rgds
mr

sechsgang
February 19th, 2007, 19:01
good question .... would rather say V10 then V8, but I'm not 100% sure.

well ... I do hope the RS6 is going to look like that car as it really looked damn great.
well ... maybe some of the great photoshop artists can try once again -> this one looks relatively similar to the one i saw (despite being silver :-) )

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3006&d=1124915335

well ... just my thoughts.

rgds
mr

uhh...:MTM:

so sick...

Hey Levon, hows the S4 doin?

metal-levon
February 19th, 2007, 21:08
uhh...:MTM:

so sick...

Hey Levon, hows the S4 doin?
its doin alright...still waiting for somthing different to come along that i really like. how are you enjoying audi ownership?

SAF
February 19th, 2007, 23:06
mr, did you notice any spoiler on the trunk? O like the fenders...new look. Doesn't look unfinished to me, as the rocker is shaped to match it at both ends and the mould along the bottom of the doors seems to get wider to the rear to carry the line up behind the rear wheel well to the bumper.

Seems more like an S6 , as I hope the RS would look a bit more "threatening".

sechsgang
February 19th, 2007, 23:09
its doin alright...still waiting for somthing different to come along that i really like. how are you enjoying audi ownership?

Its refreshing in comparion to the BMW...the car was great, but BMWNA was full of shit...

Audi has been really easy to work with.

vec110
February 20th, 2007, 00:30
dont the s6's already come with 265's on them????? if they flared them out that much more they have to be pushing 285's at least then! I cant wait! I did like the photoshop pic with the bigger flares...you can never have enough tire on the road. hopefully they put them on some nice lightweight rims though, otherwise those things are going to weigh a ton!

mr
February 20th, 2007, 06:35
@SAE -> When I remember right, I think, that it did have a very very decent spoiler lip on the top of the trunk - and in my opinion it really didn't look like an S6, but well just my thougths.

@vec110 -> I don't think that the wheels were much wider than 265's ... I do think they widened the track (sorry couldn't find an other english term for the distance between 2 wheels on an axle).

rgds
mr

AudiFanatic83
February 20th, 2007, 20:30

here we go:

rgds
mr

i don't know if you've seen the link yet on the main page but that car may just of been the new A5. The front and rear look very similar to the new A5 that was just leaked. Heres the link

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11255

rs-6
February 21st, 2007, 11:49
this one has 4 doors...

vec110
February 24th, 2007, 01:20
hey can you do this for a sedan???? i need a new desktop theme...lol. ive never been a fan of the wagons... Although i would not refuse this one!!!!

Mori
March 18th, 2007, 10:25
You could probably sell these pics. ;)