PDA

View Full Version : RS6 a week on

johnny bigballs
January 28th, 2007, 19:16
well i`ve had the car for just over a week now so i`d thought i will write a little review.
After coming from a A6 2.7T Tip, the driving is not much differnce, apart from the noise that seems to happen when gravity pulls my right foot to the floor it just brings a big smile to my face, .The ride is slightly harder awsell but not really a bad thing.
I took a couple of colleagues out from work on Thursday, now one has subaru, and the other golf GTI. We had to go to my local dealer, which is in Epsom, so had go down a stretch of the A217 called the mad mile , in the 10 - 15 seconds we were on that bit of road all i could here from the passengers was "f**k f**k f**k" as in the time it took me to get from 0 to 60 of course, as its a 60mph speed limit on there, but they both said they have never been in a car so heavy that takes off so fast. Even now the car is 3 years old it still turns the odd head or 2.
when it comes to drinking it does like the odd drink or 6, but again depends on how you drive it.
Now the bad side is the wheels, not that i`ve got a problem with, but Mrs Johnny has. She used the car a few times during the week, i don`t know how but she has scratched all of the wheels, (got a man coming round on thursday to sort that out), going by what others have said this happens alot on these wheels, well thats what i told here to make her feel better.. http://www.tyresmoke.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smlove2.gif. arhhhh.
The build quality is excellent, the looks well Mrs johnny says its looks like an A6 with shoulder pads.
Every time you drive it just brings a smile to your face whitout fail.
i cannot fault it yet as i have not had any problems, and hope not too. Its going in on Tuesday for a little problem with the sound system but that should be sorted on the day

Myst
January 28th, 2007, 21:57
Every time you drive it just brings a smile to your face whitout fail.

I think its the easiest way to catch us smilling :jlol:
Driving pleasure :addict:

Ruergard
January 29th, 2007, 09:06
Great to hear this!

Enjoy the car, "from 0-60 ofcourse"... right right! ;) :D

AndyBG
January 29th, 2007, 13:51
Enjoy it !