PDA

View Full Version : Rs4 B7 Video....

KK265
January 23rd, 2007, 22:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68rMUzytR4

cally
January 24th, 2007, 01:08
ohhhh, i like it when it slides!!!! cool video thx man. ohh a question, do you guys think the Milltek exhaust looks better than the MTM exhaust? the four small pipes or the round shape pipe endings. cant decide which one looks better.... thx

Mad 1
January 24th, 2007, 17:49
criminal:nono:

reimon
January 24th, 2007, 19:57
I almost cried...:eek: :cry:
After that test, lets see who is the unlucky driver who buy that second hand rs4. Imagine: "RS4, only 800 km"

Similar thing happens with all those RS4 which have been used by Audi for the Sport driving lessons all around europe´s circuits. What do they do with all those cars? I suppose they seld them, right??

KK265
January 24th, 2007, 20:28
After that test, lets see who is the unlucky driver who buy that second hand rs4. Imagine: "RS4, only 800 km"

Similar thing happens with all those RS4 which have been used by Audi for the Sport driving lessons all around europe´s circuits. What do they do with all those cars? I suppose they seld them, right??

Right....Once i drove a s4 V8 from 19000 km to 20000 km.It was a test drive car.Previous drivers were journalists.No break in period.I found the same car in dealer workshop after 2 years on 80000 km.It had oil consumption 2 liters of oil in 1000 km!!Needed complete rebuild of the engine.And for removing the engine needed to remove the gearbox......Fine...

Julz RS4
January 24th, 2007, 22:17
Well, this B7 RS4 video is a bit harsh.

Mori
January 24th, 2007, 22:37
I'd shoot that driver. Then bring him back to life to shoot him again.

Audi Driving Experience cars are sold back to Audi AG where they are taken apart and analyzed.

MR USER
January 24th, 2007, 22:45

I was in spain diving these cars before they released the "official" RS4. They drove these cars around from July onwards. These were all pre production and Audi is obliged to destroy them... Sab but true... I don't know what they do wiht the cars that they use now...

In any case TOTAL DISRESPECT to that driver. How can you rape such a beautiful car on unpaved roads and crash it like that.

capital punishment!

RS246
January 24th, 2007, 22:56
And the moral is by a skoda :vhmmm:
Or a plane :0:

India Whiskey Charlie
January 24th, 2007, 23:20
There are drivers and then there are stupid drivers.

OzRS4
January 25th, 2007, 04:22
I doubt it very much if that driver OWNS that RS4!!!!!!! If he does, that car should be confiscated from him.

Mr. J
January 25th, 2007, 13:10
OMFG I seriously want to slap that idiot!!:vgrumpy: And why on earth is he driving the car off road in those mud pits?? Him planting that car in the dirt was bound to happen!! I seriously want to cry.... Looks like the idiot in the video is driving WAY above he's limits!!:w: poor little rs4 come to me for some care:thumb:
I love the car... Imola gelb rs4:heart: Me want one sooooo bad!!:rs4addict

AndyBG
January 25th, 2007, 13:17
ohhhh, i like it when it slides!!!! cool video thx man. ohh a question, do you guys think the Milltek exhaust looks better than the MTM exhaust? the four small pipes or the round shape pipe endings. cant decide which one looks better.... thx

MTM, it it better looking

Cristy
January 25th, 2007, 16:58
te driver should die....he wrecked that rs4:noshake: ....he didn`t deserve even a driver license :vgrumpy:

cally
January 26th, 2007, 00:44
Thanks Andy BG.... i also like the MTM looking more thx. Anyone using MTM exhausts?

gazzab
January 26th, 2007, 12:17
A bit harsh guys, yes he is an idiot but looked like fun, may be he has got money to burn. Not keen on the colour. Certainly a good laugh.

Gazzab

alex_s3
January 26th, 2007, 21:08
He got some nice slides, but all in all: I feel bad for the RS4..

IulianUM
January 27th, 2007, 00:33
:cry: It hurts just watching it :cry:

cally , I have the MTM exhausts and katalists , but with the oval pipe endings . It was hard to chose between the two but RS cars seems to have oval ones as "personality" .

jrj2820
January 27th, 2007, 07:14
I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT GETTING AN AUDI FOR THE PAST FEW YRS... I AM FINALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO FULLFILL AN ELEVEN YR DREAM...IF I NEVER SAW ANS AUDI AND THAT WAS AN ACTUAL COMMERCIAL i WOULD BUY ONE ON THE STRENGHT THAT ALTHOUGH YOU CAN BUY A CAR THAT HAS THE LATEST GAGGETS AND ELECTRONICS, THOSE WOULD ONLY HELP IN NORMAL DRIVING CONDITIONS, AUDI STEPPED UP AND PROVIDED QUATRO AND OVER YRS OF TESTING CAME UP WITH THE RS4 WHICH HANDLES NORMAL DRIVING CONDITIONS AND CAN HANDLE LIKE A BAD BOY ON THE RACE TRACK DO -I DON'T NEED TO STAY ON ROAD, MY AUDI WILL ALWAYS GET ME BACK IN LINE-WHA T WOUDL HAVE MADE FOR A BETTER ENDING WOULD HAVE BEEN A Q7 PULLING HIM OUT WITH A LITTLE QOUTE --ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THE ROAD BUT IN LIFE YOU ALWAYS NEED A HAND FROM A FREIND....i don't know thats what the video did for me :rs4kiss: