PDA

View Full Version : VW vs Audi: Sea, Sex and Le Mans Series.....

Mr Balsen
January 19th, 2007, 20:26
Bonjour,

My little finger is extremely shocked by what he heard very recently. While he is recovering, I am sharing the stories with you:

I suppose for most of you, Hartz does not mean anything to you. Well it was the same for me but not for my little finger....

Mr Hartz is the former head of ressources of the VW Group. Quite a big position for such a big group. Outside work, Mr Hartz is a huge fan of Brazil, more specifically the young & beautifull women from Brazil. And even more specifically, a young lady named Mariza who is a "pretty woman". Using VW money, Mr Hartz met her many many times in best hotels in Brasil, Portugal and even Germany. So this week, Mr Hartz was in a court of law of Braunschweig to explain this. But hey, this is not finish ! ! ! Mr Hartz will have also to explain why the biggest Union Leader from VW Group, Mr Volkert has received bonuses from VW for a total of 1,95 millions euros between 1995 and 2005. And also why Mr Volker joined Mr Hartz during those nice week ends mentionned below.......

In the meantime, Audi had in 2006 one of the best years from a sales point of view. Audi also did a huge benefit in 2006. Nothing surprising for a successfull company. Where it is getting ugly is that Audi Sport was allowed by VW to race the R10 only at Le Mans and in the ALMS Serie because there is no money to race the car in other Le Mans Series....

Cheers,
Frederic

RXBG
January 19th, 2007, 21:40
wow. amazing stuff.

THIS IS WHY RS6.COM IS THE BEST AUDI SITE ON THE NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Mr Balsen
January 19th, 2007, 21:45
My little finger love RS6.com.....

Cheers,
Frederic

Erik
January 19th, 2007, 22:02
LOL! I think we all need to recover after that story :D

http://www.aftonbladet.se/kvinna/0106/27/KVINNA-27s00julia_368.jpg

AndyBG
January 19th, 2007, 22:55
:d Busted !

Leadfoot
January 19th, 2007, 23:43
Is this anything to do with VW supposedly supplying hookers to Trade Union chiefs that was in the magazines a few months ago?

Mr Balsen
January 20th, 2007, 08:11
Is this anything to do with VW supposedly supplying hookers to Trade Union chiefs that was in the magazines a few months ago?

This is correct. But the way VW is treating Audi Sport is very very new.....

Cheers,
Frederic

Leadfoot
January 20th, 2007, 08:27
This is correct. But the way VW is treating Audi Sport is very very new.....

Cheers,
Frederic

All I can say is this must be the control that Porsche are influence with their 27/29.9% ownership of the group. Lets face it, Porsche and Le Mans go hand in hand and they for a lot of year were the name that always sprung to mind but with Audi's recent success most think of it and this might be to much for Porsche to take.

roadrunner
January 20th, 2007, 14:17
...Mr Hartz is the former head of ressources of the VW Group. Quite a big position for such a big group. Outside work, Mr Hartz is a huge fan of Brazil, more specifically the young & beautifull women from Brazil. And even more specifically, a young lady named Mariza who is a "pretty woman". Using VW money, Mr Hartz met her many many times in best hotels in Brasil, Portugal and even Germany. So this week, Mr Hartz was in a court of law of Braunschweig to explain this. But hey, this is not finish ! ! ! Mr Hartz will have also to explain why the biggest Union Leader from VW Group, Mr Volkert has received bonuses from VW for a total of 1,95 millions euros between 1995 and 2005. And also why Mr Volker joined Mr Hartz during those nice week ends mentionned below.......

just to keep things straight - it was Mr. Volkert (the union guy), who had the brasilian girlfriend and did all the "business travel". Mr Hartz signed the bills and "bonuses" - which does not make it much better.

Mr. Balsen - I prefer the other stories your little finger usually has to tell us ;)

Greetings
seb.

Erik
January 29th, 2007, 10:36
http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/jan2007/gb20070124_023187.htm?campaign_id=rss_autos

Benman
January 29th, 2007, 17:04
I thought all German car manufactures conducted business this way... in fact, I think ALL car manufactures period conduct business this way. ;) :D

In fact, a friend of mine who worked for Mitsubishi Japan said it was common pratice to have all executives fly to Tailand to "seal the deal"... ;)

Ben:addict: