PDA

View Full Version : Info on the Audi A5

Leadfoot
January 18th, 2007, 20:21
Has anyone heard any info on what the A5 is performing like on the track. It's only a month away from first showing at Geneva and someone somewhere must have some info on it already.

Autocar have spoke to a senior source inside Audi that says the car can be set-up for either understeer/neutral or oversteer. Now that doesn't sound like a chassis that is nose-heavy.

Damienr8
January 18th, 2007, 20:38
Autocar have spoke to a senior source inside Audi that says the car can be set-up for either understeer/neutral or oversteer. Now that doesn't sound like a chassis that is nose-heavy.

Really, that sounds awesome. Could it be that the car has an almost even weight distribution? I would like to know more on this. Sounds intriguing. :looking:

chewym
January 18th, 2007, 23:43
i think that Audi should have a preview website for the A5 like they did with the Q7.

quattro Gmbh
January 19th, 2007, 09:33
Information on the A5 was leaked through a senior company source who claims the A5 chassis has been tuned to deliver different handling characteristics depending on the experience and desire of the driver. Understeer, oversteer or neutral handling are all able to be produced, despite research conducted by Audi that indicates its customers have a general preference towards understeer.

that's all i know..

Qisha
January 19th, 2007, 11:54
Dear Friends,

the time for salvation is soon... :D

http://microsites.audi.com/audia5/

Qisha

RXBG
January 19th, 2007, 14:53
A W E S O M E

Damienr8
January 19th, 2007, 15:06
A W E S O M E

OMFG i cant WAIT. I just arrived at the office (Snowy outside) and this just made my day!!!:dig:

AndyBG
January 19th, 2007, 15:09
:applause:

Finaly, I been waiting for this kind of coupe from Audi, for years !!!

Leadfoot
January 19th, 2007, 15:47
Dear Friends,

the time for salvation is soon... :D

http://microsites.audi.com/audia5/

Qisha

I don't see anything, just a blank screen.:cry:

Iceman
January 19th, 2007, 16:00
Same here and i have 3 browsers, only "A5 live" in the upper left conner.

Hans.

Damienr8
January 19th, 2007, 16:01

Really, Man. That car looks HOTHOTHOT!!! :hahahehe:

Just Kidding Lead, it just says "A5 Live". Material should be on the site quite soon.

chewym
January 19th, 2007, 22:25
Look, Audi totally listened to me and made a microsite for the A5. I am expecting a check for 25,000 dollars from Audi as well, for my inspiring ideas.

Damienr8
January 19th, 2007, 22:39
Look, Audi totally listened to me and made a microsite for the A5. I am expecting a check for 25,000 dollars from Audi as well, for my inspiring ideas.

LOL Nice. I hope Audi listens to me and build the Q5 microsite. Hehehe:trash:

chewym
January 30th, 2007, 04:33
Come on Audi get the microsite up and running as the debut is soon.

chewym
February 1st, 2007, 02:01
It is up, what did I tell you all. Audi always listens to my commands.

http://microsites.audi.com/audia5/html/index.php

March 6th debut.