PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye M3....

reimon
January 17th, 2007, 16:35
Just sold my e46 M3.:cry: :cry: :cry:

After almost 4 years and 57.500 km of fun driving with it.

Now without car, moving around with my Yamaha TMax 500 and waiting for my RS4 Avant. I suppose it will arrive in March:rs4kiss:

Ruergard
January 17th, 2007, 17:09
A sad day...

But in March you will be a happier man than ever before! ;)

reimon
January 17th, 2007, 17:16
Here you have a picture of the car which blowed my mind some years ago...:cry:

The worst thing of selling my car today, was watching the happy buyer driving it and smoking inside the car!!!!!!!!!!:vgrumpy: :vgrumpy:
I hate cigar smoke!

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/5380/mym38pp.jpg

Cale24
January 17th, 2007, 23:12
Oooh, the 19" look so great on that car, much better than the 18" versions. You can look forward to March- just keep yourself alive till then!;)

Lateknight
January 18th, 2007, 00:14
I feel for you.

That does look a sweet Beemer.
I'm with you on the smoking.
To me someone smoking in a car is just as bad as them pissing on the carpet. Its just as unpleasant and smells as bad !! :(

You'll soon forget about that in March,when your RS4 arrives. :rs4kiss:

Good luck to you :thumb:

Remember to post some piccies after it arrives

:cheers:

Duma
January 21st, 2007, 21:28
don't worry ...audi is bether...

Leadfoot
January 21st, 2007, 23:23
Trust me you will never look back, hey in a couple of months you will be so converted that you will be hating Beemers just as much as the rest of us.:hihi:

SuperstarDriver
January 24th, 2007, 10:57
guys i wanna say that today i found a happy article in auto motor and sport romania magazine where says that the new M3 will have the same 420HP like the RS4 but it will do 0-100km/h in a liitle bit more than 5sec!Yes...BMW really sucks now...RS4 is capable of doing 100km/h in 4,3s depending on driver but you ca not compare the all new shittie M3 with the RS4 beast...RS4 has beaten even the M5 on the Nurbugring circuit so Audi again demonstrates that has made the perfect sportscar and is now oficially the most advanced sportscar maker in the world!MB and BMW should learn from that...and now i wait the new RS6 tornado storm...:D

IulianUM
January 27th, 2007, 00:57
reimon , the wait is hard but is almost February so ...;)
If you like the "test" at the Jarama circuit you will find that your car is much better and quicker than those at the Circuit , mine is . :rs4addict