PDA

View Full Version : What's the Most Reliable Car?

Benman
January 16th, 2007, 16:20
A recent survey... here's the results (not so good for Audi an VW... :( ): http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveonaCar/MostDependableCar.aspx

Ben:addict:

LU-RS6
January 16th, 2007, 16:25
Well, I only rely on my experience...owned volkswagen golf kombi and passat kombi before, both TDI and rolled 80.000km/year with them without any problems.

Owning RS6 now and up till now problem-free.

So guess I am one of the lucky VAG owners :applause:

Benman
January 16th, 2007, 18:12
Well, I only rely on my experience...

Your experience echos mine. No big issues with my :rs6kiss:

Ben:addict:

Paldi
January 16th, 2007, 22:02
Were these reviews of the "Top-of-the-line" cars of these brands or just "run-of-the-mill" average sedans???

AndyBG
January 16th, 2007, 23:06
VW Golf II !!! :bow: :bow:

Charles DLF
January 17th, 2007, 09:32
i am now on my third A3 since 1999, and i have to say, those cars have been a pain in the a** for me! The first 2 i've owned have been quite often to the shop (have done 150 000 km with each one), and i've had coolant fluid problems, and fan problems on the first one (among many other things), a transmission breakdown of my auto box on the second one, coolant fluid problems as well (again among many other thingd). Keeping my fingers crossed, my new 3.2 (15 000km) is almost trouble free, until last week when the oil pump decided to die on me :( :vgrumpy:

I drive my cars rather normally, i think i am not blessed by audi

However, on my A4 cab, that i bought in 2003 i have had one minor problem with my Xenons, other than that Trouble free :wo:

However, i love my cars, and wouldn't buy any other cars in the world (for that money)!!!! AUDI RULES MY WORLD :D

Cheers

BTW: after soooooo many years of total unreliability, looks like jag is getting better!

Ruergard
January 17th, 2007, 10:21
Didn't look that good.. :(

In my family we are on our fifth Audi now, don't remember any problems with the older ones and the one that we are running now just keeps going and going! :D

Charles DLF
January 17th, 2007, 13:07
Didn't look that good.. :(

In my family we are on our fifth Audi now, don't remember any problems with the older ones and the one that we are running now just keeps going and going! :D

you lucky bastard! ;)

Leadfoot
January 17th, 2007, 21:13
Sure I've had work done on my S4 but nothing that was to troublesome and the dealer has always be amazing. I couldn't say a bad thing about them.

Duma
January 21st, 2007, 21:30
VW Golf II !!! :bow: :bow: I got one... ... G1 and G2 but diezel...