PDA

View Full Version : Audi R8 Driving Experience!

RXBG
January 12th, 2007, 00:43
June 2007- Hockenheim, Germany

August 2007- Catalunya, Spain

in the USA one must be an audi club member, elsewhere you may want to contact you local clubs for details. not sure about availability but i am sure it will be limited...

jmk
January 13th, 2007, 18:59
Sounds awesome! Where did you hear about it and is ACNA organizing? I assume you will be attending...

RXBG
January 13th, 2007, 22:44
actually may not be able to go. but no prob since i'll have one of my own to play with :)

it is ACNA. so call asap if you want to get in. for the RS4 there was a waiting list.....

jmk
January 13th, 2007, 22:48
Thanks! Always fun to be introduced to the car on a closed circuit environment with professional instructors.....

RXBG
January 13th, 2007, 23:03
the only thing that concerns me is their limiting how hard you can run the car RPM wise, though this should NOT be an issue b/c the engine is tried and true by now (i don't think the special intake would hinder final spec'ing and hence pre-prod car running capability as was the case with the RS4 last year. from what i hear the car is ready to go and no final adjustments- in fact it is in full production by now from what i understand. first german deliveries in late april....

....so the cars they use should be ready to be runned HARD.....

jmk
January 14th, 2007, 18:29
I have not seen any announcements yet for this driving experience. How did you hear about it and do you have an idea of the cost? Thanks..

RXBG
January 14th, 2007, 23:39
about 2500 for spain and 1500 for germany

Mori
January 16th, 2007, 19:08
the only thing that concerns me is their limiting how hard you can run the car RPM wise, though this should NOT be an issue b/c the engine is tried and true by now (i don't think the special intake would hinder final spec'ing and hence pre-prod car running capability as was the case with the RS4 last year. from what i hear the car is ready to go and no final adjustments- in fact it is in full production by now from what i understand. first german deliveries in late april....

....so the cars they use should be ready to be runned HARD.....

We tore the hell out of the RS4s so I doubt they'll limit people in the R8s.