PDA

View Full Version : Audi's BIG unveilings............

RXBG
January 8th, 2007, 00:51
just what i heard from a little bird. detroit is done. two big ones will be seen in geneva and new york. hope the little bird is richtig.......

:hahahehe:

sorry to disappoint you guys. detroit might as well be over regarding audi. the Q7 V12. ha. maybe we'll see it over here in 2 years. :rolleyes:

{walks away with head down back to his life}........

AndyBG
January 8th, 2007, 00:59
Two years for Q7 V12 TDI... :doh:

chewym
January 8th, 2007, 05:40
Dissapointed by VAG at Detroit. Q7 V12 TDI Concept is nice but we already knew about it. Plus bad news that the Q7 V6 3.0 TDI won't come here until the middle of 2008, so 18 months from now. VW has absolutely nothing for Detroit. But then again Detroit is more for the American manufacturers and Audi/VW probably felt that they would not get the attention and be overshadowed by other cars.

We do know that Geneva will have the A5 shown, as for New York, I am not sure. Too early for the next A4 IMO, probably a Q5 or an A7 concept.

RXBG
January 8th, 2007, 16:26
Dissapointed by VAG at Detroit. Q7 V12 TDI Concept is nice but we already knew about it. Plus bad news that the Q7 V6 3.0 TDI won't come here until the middle of 2008, so 18 months from now. VW has absolutely nothing for Detroit. But then again Detroit is more for the American manufacturers and Audi/VW probably felt that they would not get the attention and be overshadowed by other cars.

We do know that Geneva will have the A5 shown, as for New York, I am not sure. Too early for the next A4 IMO, probably a Q5 or an A7 concept.

i would also vote for a concept of some sort in new york. but i suspect geneva will have both the A5 and the TT-S.

they need to clear room for the RS6, A4, and A7

Lateknight
January 9th, 2007, 01:45
. VW has absolutely nothing for Detroit. But then again Detroit is more for the American manufacturers and Audi/VW probably felt that they would not get the attention and be overshadowed by other cars.

Thats a real shame, and a little short sighted on VW & Audis part. The U.S car market is massive. If they ignore the American market, they will get ignored by the American market. - I dont think they can afford for that to happen.
VW already loses money in its U.S operation. Launching a product or two in the U.S should increase awareness and showroom traffic, even if its not for that particular model.