PDA

View Full Version : info RS4 V6 Twin Turbo

fastdrive
January 4th, 2007, 19:50
Hello people:hihi:
One of my best friend stay looking to buyed an RS4 Avant used
Anyone can tell if have problems,whic parts to check before buy ect..
For intrest i see an good time around the nurburgring,but my question for an serious fast driving on the track appart an racetrack tyres... need an big brake kit,coilover suspension ect...
I ask it because before buy my Z3 M coupe i never eard of bad brakes and an soft suspension,anyway now whit blisten and stoptech goes perfect and fast:hihi:
I tell him to buy an M3 :hihi: ,but his take the decision to goes for audi..
Thanks for the infos:thumb:

Rudi
January 4th, 2007, 23:11
It's on my wishlist too,1 of the most beautiful Audi's. I read on the dutch forum that you have to drive carefully 20km to bring the oil on temperature,and after hard driving to drive a few miles slow to cool it off,something I do with my own car as well,but the RS4 you have to do it more gentle.Idle is damaging the engine..

My friend had a RS4,and when the 2 owner had it, the car had 20000€ damage,Turbo's are fragile and he had the gearbox damaged,but Ithink that he didn't drive carefully.

By normal use it is a strong car,with no problems...That's what I read on the Audi sites:rs4kiss:

KK265
January 5th, 2007, 22:12
Hello people:hihi:
One of my best friend stay looking to buyed an RS4 Avant used
Anyone can tell if have problems,whic parts to check before buy ect..
For intrest i see an good time around the nurburgring,but my question for an serious fast driving on the track appart an racetrack tyres... need an big brake kit,coilover suspension ect...
I ask it because before buy my Z3 M coupe i never eard of bad brakes and an soft suspension,anyway now whit blisten and stoptech goes perfect and fast:hihi:
I tell him to buy an M3 :hihi: ,but his take the decision to goes for audi..
Thanks for the infos:thumb:

Dear Fastdrive.I do not know about Rs4 v6 something but you have a very interesting site.It would be a nice idea giving to members of RS6.com under request as a gift for new year, free downloading to audi videos!!!

fastdrive
January 8th, 2007, 15:56
Dear Fastdrive.I do not know about Rs4 v6 something but you have a very interesting site.It would be a nice idea giving to members of RS6.com under request as a gift for new year, free downloading to audi videos!!!

In upcoming future the download of videos return an bit free,the coders stay on deploment an new complete website, and i think to add 300MB/months free for download the videos in divx and ipod version:thumb:
thanks for the compliment:thumb:

Mori
January 8th, 2007, 17:16
In upcoming future the download of videos return an bit free,the coders stay on deploment an new complete website, and i think to add 300MB/months free for download the videos in divx and ipod version:thumb:
thanks for the compliment:thumb:

Ooh iPod version for me please! With sugar on top!