PDA

View Full Version : Milltek Exhaust

Marty72
December 31st, 2006, 11:41
New to the forum so hi folks.
3 more weeks to wait for my RS4 I'm sure it'll seem like a lifetime can't wait.
Probably an obvious answer but I've recently watched the video comparing stock RS exhaust with the Milltek,which was quite impressive,would I be right in thinking that upgrading your exhaust would void your current Audi warranty?:vhmmm:

craiglieberman
December 31st, 2006, 13:58
New to the forum so hi folks.
3 more weeks to wait for my RS4 I'm sure it'll seem like a lifetime can't wait.
Probably an obvious answer but I've recently watched the video comparing stock RS exhaust with the Milltek,which was quite impressive,would I be right in thinking that upgrading your exhaust would void your current Audi warranty?:vhmmm:

Not in America, where manufacturers can only do this if the part you installed influenced the failure on the part on which you're claiming a warranty. Its called the Magnusson Moss Act of 1975.

But don't worry...a catback exhaust will not affect anything on your car...except the horsepower!

jiggs
January 11th, 2007, 21:29
I just finished install on Milltek catback non-res and it is really a nice addition. Not so much louder than stock, but the tone is to die for. So many who know little about what the RS 4 actually is have commented on how amazing the exhaust note is. Next come the downpipes and cats. Should be mind blowing with the whole system in place.