PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow I will make my order!!!!

reimon
December 25th, 2006, 17:32
Finally the principal specs will be as following::applause: :applause: :applause:

- Misano Red RS4 Avant
- Special interior (red/black interior)
- Suspension plus
- Titanium wheels
- Ceramic front brakes
- Black package
- Nav plus
- Dark color back glasses
- Electric sun roof
- RS4 logo carpets
- Boot package

Any suggestions? What do you think about the titanium color alloys?
No I´ve got to sell my BMW 2003 M3

IulianUM
December 25th, 2006, 19:33
Good Christmas present . Congratulations :thumb: . What kind of seats ? :rs4addict

Andyuk911
December 25th, 2006, 20:12
Finally the principal specs will be as following::applause: :applause: :applause:

- Misano Red RS4 Avant
- Special interior (red/black interior)
- Suspension plus I would question the benefit now I own a RS4 - maybe for track use only in a race, std is brill
- Titanium wheels
- Ceramic front brakes - Watch the service cost £3k per disc !
- Black package
- Nav plus
- Dark color back glasses
- Electric sun roof
- RS4 logo carpets - Drop these you can get identical from UK and Germany, fraction of the price - Also I have heard better quality
- Boot package - Saloon only, if you are talking about auto boot

Any suggestions? What do you think about the titanium color alloys?
No I´ve got to sell my BMW 2003 M3

I have seen a pix on this site of a car near this spec for a show

Hope this helps

reimon
December 25th, 2006, 20:28
What do you mean by the ceramic brake service??

I suppose the pads with ceramic discs last as long as with standard discs, right?

Seats? Recaro buckets, of course!

Here there´s a pic of my future interior:360:

Andyuk911
December 25th, 2006, 20:34
Ohh, near forgot ... the Auto dim option is really good.

Re Ceramic ., I understand you don't gain massive amounts for road use .. apart from no brake dust(So I understand, LOL)

The pads are a high cost and if you EVER need a new disc well you are looking at £6k + labour.

I also think it will be difficult to sell used, but this is my opinion

f1esp
December 26th, 2006, 10:29
hey, hey, hey!!!
another spanish RS4. I made my order 1 week ago. So I think this is 4th in this forum (IulianUM, pollastre, reimon and myself), is that right?

My baby will be a Silver Avant.

Any other silver avant in this forum?

reimon
December 26th, 2006, 10:47
Just made my order!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Final spec:

- Misano red RS4 Avant
- Sport suspension Plus
- Titanium alloys look
- Isofix
- Dark colour back windows
- Electric sun roof
- Navigation Plus DVD
- Exclusive Audi pack (black/red leather)
- Ceramic front brakes
- rs4 logo carpets

Countdown just started!!!
Anyone fancy a 2003 M3???

pollastre
December 26th, 2006, 22:37
hmmmm... I love that interior, it's only that I think that audi "se ha pasao three pueblos" regarding that matter... here at Spain it's around 5k-6k EUR for audi exclusive interior... which, mind you... it's a bit too much, if you ask me.... even for a EUR90k car.

Other than that, titanium wheels are real cool.... also agree with isofix (babies coming, get cover!) , sunroof (badassah-looking and useful), nav plus, SS+ (some say "nah", and others say "woa", but wtf, it's an entusiast car, why not to ask for SS+?, man?... besides, the ride is not that all harsh, according to owner's reviews) .

But now, honestly, I must also tell you that:

- Audi exclusive carpets are lame (400 pavazos por eso, macho?), aftermarket is *by far* a better option, as told by another user before.

- ceramics : a somewhat delicate issue, we have here: do you race? and even if you do... will you race often a EUR90k car? if both answers are "yes", then go on with the ceramics. If not, IMHO, you're wasting your valuable money. Ask yourself this question: would Audi sell a vehicle whose standard brakes wouldn't work flawlessly for normal/daily (even for abusive) use?

other than that.... marvellous vehicle you're gonna buy, no question about that :rs4addict

regards,

l'pollastre

LamboM
December 27th, 2006, 10:16
Very nice interior and great choice
Though I woujld like to have A 2003 BMW M3 but my budget is low very low
5500 USD care to sell it to me please? I really would like to have a BMW M3
as my world's first ever car
(of curse you want agree that's 30000+ euro worth of vehicle)

reimon
December 27th, 2006, 10:25
Finally decided to go for standard 19 rims, no titanium color....
I think it looks better this way, titanium might look as if the rims where dirty

Mori
December 27th, 2006, 14:04
Good choice - almost the same spec as mine. :)

The boot package is really useful if you carry garbage in the back, which I do. This is not like the auto-boot thing on the sedan - its extra stuff for the back, including a folding mat so as not to scratch the bumper and ruin the interior etc. There's also a net, a side-bag-holding-thingy and a few other knickknacks.

Are you sure you can get isofix with front bucket seats? I thought it wasn't possible.

Edit - a few pics of my car so you can see what you can expect:
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l9000062kc9.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l9000060dt8.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l9000056kk6.jpg

reimon
December 27th, 2006, 14:21
Good choice - almost the same spec as mine. :)

The boot package is really useful if you carry garbage in the back, which I do. This is not like the auto-boot thing on the sedan - its extra stuff for the back, including a folding mat so as not to scratch the bumper and ruin the interior etc. There's also a net, a side-bag-holding-thingy and a few other knickknacks.

Are you sure you can get isofix with front bucket seats? I thought it wasn't possible.

Edit - a few pics of my car so you can see what you can expect:
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l9000062kc9.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l9000060dt8.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l9000056kk6.jpg

Thanks, but i´ve already seen your pics for hundreds of times:bye:
Looks beautiful!
Finally I´ve also taken out the rs4 logo floor mats
How long did you have to wait since you made the order and the car was delivered??

Mori
December 27th, 2006, 18:39
Thanks, but i´ve already seen your pics for hundreds of times:bye:
Looks beautiful!
Finally I´ve also taken out the rs4 logo floor mats
How long did you have to wait since you made the order and the car was delivered??

At first they said 3 months total (production was supposed to be by the end of November), then there was a chance for to move it up by 2-3 weeks (someone resigned from their car) but the build date again moved to the end of November probably because someone else grabbed the free spot, and the car arrived in my country on time, then about 3-4 days to clear customs etc. and 1 week to get all the paperwork sorted, insurance, etc. Would have been quicker but I ordered custom reg. plates so I had to wait.