PDA

View Full Version : please help, i might cheat on my audi

jrj2820
December 24th, 2006, 15:25
Ok there is no other car on the planet that would satisfy my lust for driving. It has been that way for ten years now, then there was this girl named -infiniti.- she is such a looker. The words came out "hey infiniti, you look really sexy" and ever since that day I wanted her in bed with me and my audi. Fellas is it worth the test drive? Will they coexist? And should I tell my audi I wanna sleep with another? What are the pros and cons of an infiniti M?

LamboM
December 24th, 2006, 16:39
interesting story hehe
and it's not as sexy as you think it is I mean it looks good but if you have an rs4 keep it here are some details that I've found:
you can have it with a 4.5 liter v8 that creates 325 BHP Or a 3.5 liter v6 with 275 BHP they both made out of light aluminum alloy and As far as I saw it comes with ither AWD or RWD which are supposed to handle (then agin it is an american car so don't count on it) well and it costs 41,450 USD
here read some more:
http://www.infiniti.com/m/index.html

JavierNuvolari
December 24th, 2006, 18:04
Infiniti cars are good as far as I'm concerned. And they're not precisely american cars, they are rebadged Nissans, and the 3.5 engine(VQ35DE) is actually quite good, it is the same you can find on the 350Z, Murano. as for the 4.5 (VK45DE i believe) it is also quite good, and it is the engine you can find on the Nissan Titan and Pathfinder Armada.

Now to answer your question, is it worth a test drive? you bet, at least that way you'll know if they can coexcist on your garage.
As far as handling, I believe you're wrong LamboM...at least sort of, the Infiniti cars can handle, perhaps not as good as a bimmer but they can move.

Cheers,

Javier

LamboM
December 24th, 2006, 19:26
Hope you're right about the handling

jrj2820
December 24th, 2006, 20:15
Well guess what my lady wants an infiniti and now I got to try to love it, show my love for it. Its what she wants guys audi and infiniti marriage.

Mori
December 24th, 2006, 23:21
Why would she want a sedan? Get her to fall in love with a sporty car. ;) A G35 perhaps?

Audiphile
December 25th, 2006, 03:20
Ill take the Audi A6 4.2 S-line please over any M any day.

jrj2820
December 25th, 2006, 03:38
Ill take the Audi A6 4.2 S-line please over any M any day.

I kinds like her for the way she stands on the street with an ass like hers one does wonder how she feels inside- I'm talking about a car guys pull your head out of the gutter. Has any one driven one yet? And yes its the only othe car tht can fit next to an audi.