RXBG
December 20th, 2006, 16:36
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061220/FREE/61220001/1057

puke:

Lateknight
December 20th, 2006, 21:54
A couple of dry heaves at least.

Thats pretty damn ugly:MTM:

Is that Merc testing the gullability (is that a word?) of their current clientel:hihi:

3abdo
December 21st, 2006, 03:02
thats way beyound ugly, they are surpassing themselfes, just when you think they have reached their ugliness state, they keep working and make an even uglier version, this is gettin very comon at bmw and mb.All their magic went to Audi... NO complaint about that..

Charles DLF
December 21st, 2006, 12:03
it looks like there is a race between BMW and MB to see who will dare show the ugliest crap... IMO MB just took the lead, far beating the endlessly ugly 1 series. Or did i mean the 5 series, i don't know

Audi is all!! ;)

S6LANA
December 21st, 2006, 13:05
It looks like a bloated Cadillac that's retaining too much fluid.

Benman
December 21st, 2006, 15:55
Oh, come on guys. That is not any more ugly than the Bangled Phantom which the car press seems to like! :rolleyes:

Ben:addict:

RXBG
December 21st, 2006, 16:11
gotta disagree. at least the phantom could pull off an apperance of class b/c of it's classic bogartese noir heritage..... imagine a tall blond in a black dress with long legs getting out of it, maybe in a bond film or something. but the benz..... all i can see is an old millionaire foogie driving it around in southern california.

Benman
December 21st, 2006, 16:57
...imagine a tall blond in a black dress with long legs getting out of it, maybe in a bond film or something. .

A pig with a gold ring in it's nose is still a pig and the Phantom is still ugly no matter who gets out of it. ;)

Ben:addict:

paulhiggs
December 31st, 2006, 01:02
There is probably a market for "expensive convertable" in the southern california area.