PDA

View Full Version : Video: Best Motoring 1/4m races M6 vs NSX-r, RS4, Busa etc.

Clio16V
December 9th, 2006, 14:34
Part1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6sID8wUfO8&eurl=

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZU-_4De3WY&NR

Erik
December 9th, 2006, 16:14
The RS4 was 0.1 secs behind the M6...Impressive!

steve
December 9th, 2006, 16:31
thanx!
NSX-R is faast :O

JavierNuvolari
December 9th, 2006, 16:54
Cool vid mate, although the Gallardo's launch angainst the 512TR was a joke. I'm impressed on the NSX-R's performance.

Clio16V
December 9th, 2006, 17:42
Like Damon Hill once said, weight kills the acceleration :)

But when i look at the video, i don't think the M6 runs with the fastest shitfting program.

Klint
December 9th, 2006, 19:42
The NSX is a legendary car. Long live Ayrton Senna.

Speedou
December 10th, 2006, 13:47
Cool vid mate, although the Gallardo's launch angainst the 512TR was a joke. I'm impressed on the NSX-R's performance.

As much as the M6. They really don't know how to use LC...The whole test was a joke :harass:

Leadfoot
December 10th, 2006, 21:42
The say the test is a joke is a bit rough. One thing it definitely showed is that you should never ever take on a big bike, that is unless you are in a Veyron.

The Honda and the EVO were the real heroes in this test, but what about the Porsche, you can make all the excuses you like for the Gallardo and the M6, but the big Porsche launched OK and won the cars vs cars test.:wo:

Clio16V
December 10th, 2006, 23:00
Yeah the Porsche showed his muscles!

Speedou
December 10th, 2006, 23:22
The say the test is a joke is a bit rough. One thing it definitely showed is that you should never ever take on a big bike, that is unless you are in a Veyron.

The Honda and the EVO were the real heroes in this test, but what about the Porsche, you can make all the excuses you like for the Gallardo and the M6, but the big Porsche launched OK and won the cars vs cars test.:wo:

Yeah, it was rough, I admit. I wasn't saying that the M6 or Gallardo should have won the race. It's just funny to make a test by "professionals" and they don't even know how to launch the cars. To me it also seemed little bit weird that the Z06 couldn't keep up with the Porsche. But fair deal, the Porsche is the beast :bow: