My WHITE Beast has arrived!!!:bye2:

I LOVE IT !! BEST CAR EVER!!

tazsura
December 6th, 2006, 15:26
Wow! That is some bright leather! :bigeyes:

Very nice though...Congrats :applause:

jonnyg
December 6th, 2006, 15:31
Congrats!!! That interior is beautiful...

Erik
December 6th, 2006, 17:08
WOW! Really nice RS4!

Cristy
December 6th, 2006, 17:49
i love the interior....very nice audi
p.s.ai grija la gropile din capitala

Andyuk911
December 6th, 2006, 19:00
I am about to order a RS4 Avant ... but now you have got me thinking.

Did the Audi dealer help you, or was it all your own work ?

Duma
December 6th, 2006, 19:05
nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elduderino
December 6th, 2006, 19:28
Beautiful combination!

JavierNuvolari
December 6th, 2006, 19:34
Niiiiiiiiiice ride, gotta love the interior/exterior combination.

Cheers,

Javier

bocaRS4
December 6th, 2006, 21:13
Very nice!! I love the interior.

Keith

Julz RS4
December 6th, 2006, 21:13
I'm not a big fan of white cars, but I have to admit this white color suits very well on a B7 RS4. On the other hand the red interior is simply awesome ! :thumb:

Klint
December 6th, 2006, 23:39
Stunning!

Not sure about the interior, not so much the colour (which is great) but whether it works or not with where the leather is located, such as the doorcards and gearstick gaitor. :confused:

phEight
December 7th, 2006, 02:38
Wow, that is stunning. Meh, don't dig the steering wheel though, asides that.. stunning.

AndyBG
December 7th, 2006, 14:44
I'm IMPRESED !!!

Is this car ordered trough ''Audi Exclusive'' program?

Ruergard
December 7th, 2006, 14:56
Congratulations!
That looks absolutely gorgeous!

Some more photos of the car would be very nice!

Andyuk911
December 7th, 2006, 16:01
Well I think I am going to stick with Sprint Blue for my order, although it is nice to see different ideas and not follow the pack.

Congratulations on the car

CezarRS4
December 8th, 2006, 11:05
Yes Exclusive :
Interior Karmesin Rot including the Steering Wheel , Gear Knob and i'm expecting the handbrake (they forgot but are sending it now)
Exterior : Ibis White

Thank you

Benman
December 8th, 2006, 16:41
Very different and unique, congrats!:cheers:

Ben:addict:

krm
December 8th, 2006, 23:56
Beautiful looking car inside and out. Congrats and enjoy!

highrustler
December 13th, 2006, 23:32
Car looks sweet! Is that a cell phone holder next to the Nav Unit? What type is that and where did you get it? Thanks!!!

elias
December 14th, 2006, 08:20
Very nice combination.I love this white!
happy kms!

tazsura
December 14th, 2006, 09:14
Car looks sweet! Is that a cell phone holder next to the Nav Unit? What type is that and where did you get it? Thanks!!!

It's the optional dash mounted Bluetooth Phone kit that is on the RS4 option list.

Cale24
December 17th, 2006, 00:08
Looks amazing- the 07 spec clear indicator lenses add to the clean look that white gives. Those red tail lights also look great against it.

SuperstarDriver
April 11th, 2007, 13:40
Guys That's The Dealer:))he Is My Friend From The Audi Dealer Bucharest...offff...and That's His Car!from Him I Found About The New Engine Specifications Of The New Rs6!is Sales Manager On Porsche Romania Vest Bucharest!great Guy Great Car...

+44 Dave
April 13th, 2007, 06:57
Very Very Very Nice ! I may well spec Audi Exclusive on my new RS6. Their work is always stunning and never fails to make even an Audi RS more special ! If thats even possible :).
- Dave

florin08
April 13th, 2007, 10:59
Super faina. Ai grija unde o parchezi in bucuresti. :thumb: i think it`s the second RS4 from romania :D

SuperstarDriver
April 13th, 2007, 11:19
nu e singurul RS4 din Romania, poate al doilea exclusive dar sunt ff multe RS4 in RO! Eu mi-am comandat la Cezar noul RS4 Cabriolet si vine prin iunie-iulie asa si tot audi exclusive!Sa vezi atunci cum va arata al meu...

Paul_rs4
April 13th, 2007, 11:58
It's the 4th Rs4 in Bucharest!

guessWHO
April 13th, 2007, 12:41
SuperstarDriver ... are you sure that you ordered an RS4 Cabrio ? There is only one RS4 Carbio and it belongs to somebody else (from another city). By the way this white RS4 doesn't have 500 HP.

sturs6
April 13th, 2007, 13:03
Very nice vehicle. I have to ask though. Why did you go sticking out your tongue at all of us that do not have one. HAHA I to love that red interior. I told my wife I was going to order a grey S5 with that red if they would let and she freaked out "RED!!!!"
It is beautiful!
:cheers:

SuperstarDriver
April 13th, 2007, 18:16
in bucharest are 4?i saw 3 on my last visit!i think are much more than this!Yes monday i will go to Cezar in Bucharest and meet him to talk about how it gonna look my new RS4 Cabrio!Who has RS4 Cabrio in Romania?Do you know?! I wanna be first:d

SuperstarDriver
April 13th, 2007, 18:20
by the way guys do you know that the new M3 has 3.94kg/HP and RS4 has 3.93kg/HP?!Sweet...M3 will be blown up really hard by RS4:)

MPT
April 13th, 2007, 19:26
Wow, another example of how good the RS4 really looks! Really interesting combo with the red interior.. :alig:

Kind regards.

P.S. check the license-plate :bigeyes: hehe..

guessWHO
April 13th, 2007, 20:21
in bucharest are 4?i saw 3 on my last visit!i think are much more than this!Yes monday i will go to Cezar in Bucharest and meet him to talk about how it gonna look my new RS4 Cabrio!Who has RS4 Cabrio in Romania?Do you know?! I wanna be first:d

There is one RS4 Cabrio in Cluj. It was delivered last week. If you want to have yours until july you shoul hurry up because RS4 is an exclusive car and you must wait a lil' bit longer as for a normal A4. Mugello Blue is a real nice colour or ... you can also try Suzuka Grey (it's exclusive => more expensive) but it looks great. so good luck monday:hahahehe:

SuperstarDriver
April 14th, 2007, 01:45
no, i will order it exclusive in white and the interior will be all audi exclusive, so be aware cause my car will be gorgeus boys:) yes i will get it in july and i'm just tired to wait that long but that's life and i need that car:)

guessWHO
April 14th, 2007, 08:53
no, i will order it exclusive in white and the interior will be all audi exclusive, so be aware cause my car will be gorgeus boys:) yes i will get it in july and i'm just tired to wait that long but that's life and i need that car:)

SuperstarDriver do you know the delivery time for an RS4 with Exclusive parts ? As far as I know is you order one now ... you will get it in August or September. That's worldwide not only in our country

SuperstarDriver
April 14th, 2007, 09:31
no, because i know Cezar it will arrive in the end of june, begining of july! I've just talk with him and he said if i do the order now that's when it will arrive! I'm 21 and luckly for me i'm getting into a business that carries out in my bank account a lot of money which i can spend all by myself buying any car on this planet, but now i want RS4 Cabriolet and in the autuumn i will buy RS6, i'm very upset that i can't buy R8 this year, all the stock of R8 in 2007 is exausted...i should wait for the new R8 V10 to come to have an R8...
Also i wanna say that RS4 will be Audi exclusive and will be like no other Audi in Romania, you shall see and wait, my preferences are very very good in styling and very unconventional besides other people, that's why i said that my RS4 will be unique...i'm desperate now cause by then what should i drive?I need another Audi to drive around so i will buy for example an A6 C6 for my mom and then when my RS4 cabrio will arrive i shall giev her the car!I think that's the only way i will drive every day a beast...

guessWHO
April 14th, 2007, 10:40
if you say ... we will see ...

M3 owner
April 15th, 2007, 23:32
Not a big fan of white cars but love the seats.Blk on red would have looked hot.

What do u guys think of this ?
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/tdrillin01/RS4.jpg