PDA

View Full Version : Cayenne Facelift....

tazsura
December 4th, 2006, 12:04
http://www.babez.de/porsche/porsche-cayenne-2007.php

Ummm...improvement? :looking:

Charles DLF
December 4th, 2006, 16:04
UGLYYYYYYYYYY!

However i have to admit that it has one of the most beautiful interiors i know... at least with tan leather... But the outside is just and still puke:

Subzero
December 4th, 2006, 16:18
:eek: very very ugly

Andyuk911
December 4th, 2006, 18:12
It's lost the ugly Cayenne look, but gain another ....

What are thet playing at ?

JavierNuvolari
December 4th, 2006, 18:50
Call me crazy but I like, a lot actually...specially the blue one.

Leadfoot
December 4th, 2006, 22:22
And I thought the old one was bad.

Porsche engineers are as stubborn as hell, they have spent the last forty years making the 911 handling when all others would have changed the design and started again, now it looks like their designers are just as bad, they are doing the same with the Cayenne only this time from a looks point of view. Hell in another forty years I reckon they will just about got it right.

3abdo
December 5th, 2006, 20:52
i think the old cayene looked better, but anyway the tuning company's will be fighting over it and make it such a best that looks won't matter any more

3abdo
December 5th, 2006, 20:54
sorry i meant beast**

tazsura
December 6th, 2006, 10:41
I've never really minded the Cayenne either to be honest. In dark metallics it looks quite good. I just wished they hadn't TRIED to make a 911 off-roader and instead just went for a new look altogehter. But hey, can't argue with the results, cos as a piece of a machinery it's quite something.

Aesthetically, most SUV's don't really catch my eye. The ML is defo the best of an average bunch of designs in my view...apart from the Range of course...which is still the daddy!

Leadfoot
December 6th, 2006, 11:03
The Range Rover does look the best because it's not trying to be something it's not and that is an SUV. It's boxy look suits the breed more so than the beefed up arches of the X5 or the Cayenne.

Though in my opinion, the Q7 is the only SUV that looks good in light colours like silver and the ML looks good in black. But it's the Defender that looks the best covered in mud.

AndyBG
December 7th, 2006, 14:33
It was great, this is even better.

No SUV is near CAYENNE !!!

It's BEST !

Fab
December 7th, 2006, 16:29
I personally like the facelift :0: and the extra power :revs: