PDA

View Full Version : The "Amero"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Benman
December 1st, 2006, 16:11
A new "currency" for North America, the "Amero".

Am I the only American/Canadian/Mexican who finds this outrageous?!?

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53124

Unbelievable! So we're to follow in the footsteps of the European Union?!?!?:nana:

Ben:addict:

AndyBG
December 2nd, 2006, 02:00
I find this hard to belive...:nono:

USA allways based power on strong $

Benman
December 4th, 2006, 18:15
It is very hard to believe, but afterall, there was a time the world would never believe the Pound Sterling wouldn't be the currency the world would be measured against. All things must end sometime and as much $$$ the US government is creating out of nothing to fund the "War", is it so suprising the value of the US Dollar has fallen so low?

Mr Balsen
December 4th, 2006, 21:22
Actually, I love the euro. At the moment, it is 1,30 US Dollar. Very good when you come in US.......

Cheers,
Frederic

Benman
December 5th, 2006, 15:36
Actually, I love the euro. At the moment, it is 1,30 US Dollar. Very good when you come in US.......

Cheers,
Frederic

Yes, it is always good when the your currency is "performing" better than another country's, but this misses the point. Just as France had no choice in the matter (although the media would have you believe you did) of switching to the Euro, so I believe it will be a similar story with the US.

Canadians that have heard of the "Amero" seem to be not overly happy about it, as the few Americans, but I wager Mexico citizens will be all too happy to endorse it as this will greatly help them.

AndyBG
December 7th, 2006, 14:30
... Just as France had no choice in the matter (although the media would have you believe you did)...

Exatcly...

EURO switch is biggest robery of all times !

Klint
December 7th, 2006, 17:38
Good job the UK hasn't gone to the Euro, not too keen on the iea, except wallpaper made out of £. lol