PDA

View Full Version : Imola Yellow RS4 has FINALLY Arrived !!!

Bimmerod
December 1st, 2006, 08:49
Well guys, I finally picked up my Imola Yellow RS4 last night. I told the dealer NOT to touch anything on the car. I wanted to pick it up the way it came off the truck.

What can I say, the car is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My buddies at Audi really took care of me on this one. You are looking at the only US RS4 (that I know of) that has the "Black Optic" package along with the Titanium wheels. I even got my hands on a set of the Audi Exclusive embroidered floor mats.

Here are a few teaser shots from last night. Sorry for the quality, I took them from my cell phone. I will be putting up some more after I unwrap my baby and get her detailed.

Enjoy-

http://64.118.85.17/~iq/images/pics/rs4a.jpg

http://64.118.85.17/~iq/images/pics/rs4b.jpg

http://64.118.85.17/~iq/images/pics/rs4c.jpg

Bimmerod
:rs4addict

mr
December 1st, 2006, 09:25
wow ... looks great.

Fab
December 1st, 2006, 09:35
great combo

very nice :thumb:

tazsura
December 1st, 2006, 09:43
The stealth banana....

Very nice...!:heart:

Andyuk911
December 1st, 2006, 11:08
will you retain the blue foam pads as extra protection :)

Duma
December 1st, 2006, 12:32
perfect !!!!

Erik
December 1st, 2006, 13:33
Congratulations to your new car!

jonnyg
December 1st, 2006, 14:02
congratulations!!! the titanium wheels look great!!!

Ruergard
December 1st, 2006, 14:18
Congratz!
Lookin awesome in that colour combo! I love it!

AndyBG
December 1st, 2006, 14:52
IMOLA GELB !

With black optics and titanium wheels !

Best combination possible !!!

Congrat's !!!

Fantastic...!

BigRick
December 1st, 2006, 15:47
Not a big Fan of Yellow, but with black optics... you get my vote :0:

Congrats, really nice and ENJOY! :rs4addict

Benman
December 1st, 2006, 15:48
Well guys, I finally picked up my Imola Yellow RS4 last night...

Bimmerod

Bimmerod:cheers: ,

Beautiful, I think you should leave the white protective film on top for a cool two tone look... ;)

If possible, try to bring the car to the San Diego Drive this Sunday! Info: http://sccaudi.com/forms/events/BorderRoads/borderRoads.htm

Should have a great turn out. My family and I will be there with the :rs6kiss: It'd be nice to see your new :rs4addict in person. :thumb:

Ben:addict:

Julz RS4
December 2nd, 2006, 02:30
Congrats for your imola B7 RS4, I love the black pack on it. :rs4addict

ricky71370
December 2nd, 2006, 02:47
Congrats & enjoy!

Fabulous!!!:rs4addict :thumb:

elduderino
December 2nd, 2006, 03:32
How the heck did you get that option???? I want it so bad. It would look great on the Ibis white i ordered... Any information is greatly appreciated.

By the way, the car looks kickass.

Bimmerod
December 2nd, 2006, 08:27
Thanks for all the great comments. I've enjoyed reading all the great feedback about the car and seeing pics from all over the world. This is really an awesome collection of Audi fans. :rs4kiss:

Benman- Thanks for the invite, I would love to come to an upcoming event. This Sunday however, I will be at a birthday party. Shoot me over the details on the next get together.

elduderino- The best advice I can give is to go up the food chain. Speak with the GM at the dealer and get him to push it up the ladder.

Andyuk911- Actually I have put them to good use. I stuck them along my garage wall right where the door might hit if you weren't careful. Don't want anything foolish to happen.

All I can say is it really comes down to who you know. I just happened to cross paths with a few Audi corporate guys who worked the entire deal for me. Believe me I was pushing them for the Seats, Steering Wheel and SS+ as well. Looks like even with my connections some things just can't be had through the factory.

I will post up some shots when I get her all dialed in.

Thanks again,

Bimmerod

DetailersDomain
December 2nd, 2006, 13:38
sweet ride!

Heros
December 3rd, 2006, 06:10
now please tell to everybody first sensation about the 420 hp!!!:s4addict:

Andyuk911
December 3rd, 2006, 09:49
I have been too a couple of Audi dealers this weekend .. I won't bore you all with their stupid comments ... but there is zero inclination from them to spec something special. I doubt they would ever mention the new wheel option as that would be effort to tick an extra box ... they just don't seem to know. I suppose they have just tooooo much product. But as been said great spec. There is an imola Avant in the UK, but that is just sitting there ...

OzRS4
December 3rd, 2006, 10:44
That's one beautiful looking car! Congrats.

I like how the super fast car is parked :harass: in the "disabled" parking spot.

Happy driving.

Benman
December 4th, 2006, 18:02
Benman- Thanks for the invite, I would love to come to an upcoming event. This Sunday however, I will be at a birthday party. Shoot me over the details on the next get together.

Will do.:0:

Ben:addict:

elduderino
December 9th, 2006, 22:27
Damn... after much research, and phone calls to my dealership... and them to their local Audi GM I coudnt order the black optic package. I gotta hand it to you Bimmerod, you must know some real VIP's in audi to get that package done. For now, my ibis white will not be coming with the black optik package. Im sad lol

Bimmerod
December 10th, 2006, 03:29
Damn... after much research, and phone calls to my dealership... and them to their local Audi GM I coudnt order the black optic package. I gotta hand it to you Bimmerod, you must know some real VIP's in audi to get that package done. For now, my ibis white will not be coming with the black optik package. Im sad lol

Sorry to hear that bud. I definately owe a lot to a couple of Audi guys. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. This was really a 1 time deal, it technically wasn't supposed to happen for a US car. I'm still in shock they made this happen.

I'm still working on getting those pics up. Just been busy, only driven my baby 300 miles so far.

Bimmerod

elduderino
December 10th, 2006, 09:45
Sorry to hear that bud. I definately owe a lot to a couple of Audi guys. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. This was really a 1 time deal, it technically wasn't supposed to happen for a US car. I'm still in shock they made this happen.

I'm still working on getting those pics up. Just been busy, only driven my baby 300 miles so far.

Bimmerod

No worries dude. I tried to the best of my abilities to get them to include the package on the car. Its funny, Audi did say that the option can be put on the car, but only for few VIP costumers. My rep kees asking me for your vin so that he can use the codes you entered on my car, and see if the car shows up with the package. But I understand that you dont wanna give that out. Once again congrats on the getting the perfect ride... let see some clear pics dude :thumb:

jonnyg
December 11th, 2006, 19:03

I feel your pain. My order should be going into production in about 2 weeks or so, and i am trying to get the black optics added to my phantom black saloon, but am not sure if it is going to happen.

I seem to be getting the same response that you are, it should be possible, but is not certain to be available. I will let you know how it turns out. JG

bbigman2000
December 11th, 2006, 23:20
Gorgeous, Enjoy Her !

elduderino
December 12th, 2006, 04:35
I feel your pain. My order should be going into production in about 2 weeks or so, and i am trying to get the black optics added to my phantom black saloon, but am not sure if it is going to happen.

I seem to be getting the same response that you are, it should be possible, but is not certain to be available. I will let you know how it turns out. JG

Yeah, it would have really set-off my ibis white :vgrumpy: