PDA

View Full Version : Audi USA Vehicle Tracking

jonnyg
November 29th, 2006, 14:38
Just placed the order for my Phantom Black/ Ebony, Premium, Carbon Graphite, and Ipod Integration :rs4kiss:... Let the waiting begin...

Does anyone know if Audi USA has an online site to see vehicle status as it moves though the production process?

AndyBG
November 29th, 2006, 14:48
Congrat's on your order...!

I don't know about Audi services in that sector...:confused:

India Whiskey Charlie
November 29th, 2006, 19:58
Does anyone know if Audi USA has an online site to see vehicle status as it moves though the production process?
Not for us mortals. The dealers have access to production progress. Ask your salesperson to call you with updates.

jonnyg
November 29th, 2006, 20:12
Not for us mortals. The dealers have access to production progress. Ask your salesperson to call you with updates.

I guess my salesperson and i are going to become very good friends over the next couple months then...

OzRS4
November 30th, 2006, 10:51
Just placed the order for my Phantom Black/ Ebony, Premium, Carbon Graphite, and Ipod Integration :rs4kiss:... Let the waiting begin...

Congrats Jonny on such fine choice of vehicle! Welcome to the "eagerly waiting" club :applause:. OK, now you can go to the owner's age post and tell us your age. :thumb:

Webbah
November 30th, 2006, 10:58
Wow, I never knew this was possible at all! Is it possible to track orders placed in Switzerland? That would be a really cool thing! Anyone know if this is possible in Europe?

Ricoloco
November 30th, 2006, 12:12
Ordered my RS4 Avant last week, never heard of trackingservice and Audi. Best way is probably to call the salesman once in a while.

Ruergard
November 30th, 2006, 12:55
Congratz, nice options!
Pics when it arrives is a must! :)

jonnyg
November 30th, 2006, 13:44
I had asked because bmw has the system to track your car through the build process. You have a user and login at a BMW site that gives about 5 status updates from order recieved to in production to in transit etc...

BMW may have Tracking, But Audi has the :rs4kiss:...