PDA

View Full Version : downpipes what are your thoughts

DetailersDomain
November 20th, 2006, 17:47
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on Dalhback DP's and possibly the fuel pump and fuel regulator for what should get me to 560-580...

Any experiences with this setup?

mi021le
November 21st, 2006, 21:28
yes...... :) it gets a bit expencive and while your car is down you will kick yourself. but once its back..... omg just hold on. or after the trans is rebuild. OMG...HOLD ON! holla if u have ?s

DetailersDomain
November 21st, 2006, 21:29
I'm stuck cause it's going to be between 7-12 hours...I'm sure its worth it but man ...

mi021le
November 24th, 2006, 20:15
I'm stuck cause it's going to be between 7-12 hours...I'm sure its worth it but man ...

bs......
u need to pull the motor to put them on right. theres a bolt thats ontop of the dp. that u cant get to if u dont pull the motor. so maters how u look at it.unless u dont mind it barely being screwed in. but mtm install book for dp's says pull the motor. and when it wasnt pulled and we pulled the motor for the trans rebuild, the bolt was unsrewed by hand. that was tjm though not the guys in nj. but it wasnt bad or anything. the dp's are worth it. but i will say it again. what about the trans????????