PDA

View Full Version : The Snows Are On.....

Aronis
November 19th, 2006, 20:29
Nothing more....

Mike

SpinEcho
November 20th, 2006, 04:25
Ditto, but there's more....

Noticed how steering feel is actually better? Sound silly, with those squidgy treads, but I think it must be the narrower tire....

S6LANA
November 20th, 2006, 10:11
Mine are going on this week over the Turkey Day holiday. I can't say I'm thrilled, because I love the RZs, but they've been on since April so I guess it's time for a change. Plus, I have brand new Blizzaks and love how they drive.

The T1Rs feel very harsh now that the weather has gotten colder in NJ. Every bump seems to be twice as rough, so the Blizzaks will help with that too.

LIRS6
November 20th, 2006, 15:56
I'm holding out as long as I can - I want to burn as much rubber off of my Dunlop 9000's as I can, then get fresh PS2 rubber for the spring - the road noise on the Dunlops is getting ridiculously loud.

gjg
November 21st, 2006, 22:06
on snows for 2 weeks now, already had a chance to try it in couple of inches ...

and LIRS6 - Dunlop 9000, once they are about half way through, the noise is terrible, specially on concrete surface road

Aronis
November 21st, 2006, 23:45
I ran my Dunlops bald and tearing last summer....and got the PS2's this spring...nice and quiet OLOLOLOLOL.

Snows are not bad, Pirelli Wintersport 240's (18x255)...great in the snow despite the width, and the dry road handling is not bad...sure you can make them squeel, but hell, not a problem.

Mike