PDA

View Full Version : Audi finally gets it., DRC insert in tech manual..

Hy Octane
November 13th, 2006, 17:05
As is their way, Audi has quietly behind the scenes written a step by step insert for proper proceedure of DRC repair to the tech manual here in the US and A.. Thanks to Quisha who posted the proper steps for DRC repair from the Gmbh manual, I forwarded this info to the person who is now in charge of these things in Detroit.
Techs now will be able to follow the proper techinique for DRC replacement and are instructed to evacuate everything before recharging the system.
After countless failures on the RS6 and now the same complaints with the RS4, Audi, without admitting that they didnt know what they were doing all these months, has realized the depth of this problem and hopefully, have corrected it.
Better late than never I guess..

Minou
November 13th, 2006, 21:36
So, having had a 3 month DRC valve disaster with an Rs6 in the UK, do I now understand from your comment that Audi have the same problem, and the same inability to recognise and repair the fault, with the RS4?

colin

bbigman2000
November 14th, 2006, 00:04
halleluya !!

Aronis
November 14th, 2006, 01:22
halleluya !!

Second that...

how about a copy of the section? Anyone have it?

Mike:addict:

bbigman2000
November 14th, 2006, 02:02
Now that would be nice, I could present it to my local dealership for xmas !!

Aronis
November 14th, 2006, 02:53
TO THEM>>>>

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

We should ALL BE GIVEN a comp copy of the latest CD rom manual....with a letter of appology....

AOA BITE ME.

Mike