PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Guys !

BBGT2
November 11th, 2006, 19:44
Most of you know that Benman is coming to Chicago and should be here later on around 6-7pm and I will be meeting him for some drinks and dinner.
If any Chicago guys wanna meet up send me a PM and I will give you my cell or email me directly

djetic1@yahoo.com

I know this is so last minute and I apologize but if someone can come out it would be nice to meet and BS with a couple of drinks and some food.

Bajo

Erik
November 13th, 2006, 06:50
It's a bit too far for me, otherwise...

Benman
November 13th, 2006, 17:00
Bajo:cheers: ,

Thanks for the hospitality and for coming out despite having a sick child at home.:thumb: Had a great time meeting two more members from the board (BBGT2 and Audihead). My count of met members is getting up there with more to come next summer ;)

Ben:addict:

BBGT2
November 14th, 2006, 02:46
It's a bit too far for me, otherwise...

You could have done it, fire up one of those Ruf babies and fly !:jlol:

BBGT2
November 14th, 2006, 02:48
Bajo:cheers: ,

Thanks for the hospitality and for coming out despite having a sick child at home.:thumb: Had a great time meeting two more members from the board (BBGT2 and Audihead). My count of met members is getting up there with more to come next summer ;)

Ben,

It was my pleasure meeting you. Our conversations were great and hope you liked the food.
ANYTIME you are in town or when I come to the West, we will meet up again.
All my best to you and your ladies at home.

Bajo

PS. GO BEARS -just for you !

Benman
November 14th, 2006, 15:25
Bajo,

Yes, the food was excellent and as enjoyable as the conversation. My first time having Serbian food. Was fantastic.:cheers:

And yes, Bears are 8-1, not bad. ;)

But the best football game will be next week when #1 Ohio State plays #2 Michigan. :D

AndyBG
November 17th, 2006, 15:22
Bajo,

Yes, the food was excellent and as enjoyable as the conversation. My first time having Serbian food. Was fantastic.:cheers:

:

Bajo, you hosted Ben ''our way'' ... :applause:

BBGT2
November 17th, 2006, 15:45
Bajo, you hosted Ben ''our way'' ... :applause:

Yes sir, wish we had more time to eat and drink. Maybe next time or if we go to 24hr Lemans and take a quick trip to Belgrade as well, now that would be FUN, trust me Ben.:applause:

Bajo

Benman
November 17th, 2006, 17:57
a quick trip to Belgrade

Bajo

I'm thinking there'd be nothing "quick" about that trip. ;):0: