PDA

View Full Version : English manual

muller
November 11th, 2006, 18:20
Hi,
I might soon be the lucky owner of a 2003 RS6 Avant :wo:

But apparently the user manual is in Italian, which unfortunately doesn't appear on my CV... Does anybody know how I can get my hands on a user manual in English, Danish or Swedish? I'm looking forward to posting pictures in a week or two!

Boston Driver
November 13th, 2006, 18:36
If you are looking for an owner's manual, you can order a new one from Audi directly for $10 and they are in stock.

Go to: http://www.audi.ddsltd.com/cgi-bin/default?ACTION=START&USERTYPE=C&COMPANY=AUDI

muller
November 16th, 2006, 23:02
Thanks for the quick answer! Fortunately my Swedish dealer has supplied me with a Swedish manual for the car - so my worries were put to shame... (The nav+ manual is still in Italian though, so I might need to get that one anyways...)

But the nav+/radio/TV and the board-display is also Italian... I've searched the net for some information on how to change these language settings, but I have not been able to find anything that worked:vhmmm:

Does anyone know how to change the language setting? And does it take a reprogramming of the car or can it be done simply by fiddling with the nav+ and/or board computer?

Apart from this I picked up my daytona grey RS6 Avant this afternoon, and it is soooooooooo nice! :rs6kiss:

As promised above there will be pictures arriving soon!

langstone
November 18th, 2006, 21:07
Thanks for the quick answer! Fortunately my Swedish dealer has supplied me with a Swedish manual for the car - so my worries were put to shame... (The nav+ manual is still in Italian though, so I might need to get that one anyways...)

But the nav+/radio/TV and the board-display is also Italian... I've searched the net for some information on how to change these language settings, but I have not been able to find anything that worked:vhmmm:

Does anyone know how to change the language setting? And does it take a reprogramming of the car or can it be done simply by fiddling with the nav+ and/or board computer?

Apart from this I picked up my daytona grey RS6 Avant this afternoon, and it is soooooooooo nice! :rs6kiss:

As promised above there will be pictures arriving soon!

From Memory press the mode button when in navigation mode and the top option is language.

Regards

Mark

muller
November 18th, 2006, 23:16
Yes..., so I've read. But I don't get that option. The car didn't come with a navigation CD, so I have ordered one from NaviShop24.de. It might be that this option appears when a CD is present. Until then I'll enjoy the Italian interface to the TV and radio. Thanks for the reply!