PDA

View Full Version : New member

snowbird
November 7th, 2006, 00:57
Hi all,
I've just joined the rs6 comm. congratulations for your amazing job and members.
I had my rs6 avant delivered in nov04. after 30 thousand miles I enjoy it more than ever. cant wait to have the new one although the car I received is delivering almost 510hp (audi modification, no tuner) and I would like to go for the new rs6+. the car has almost all possible accesories. daytona grey and silver interior.
The car is so powerful and complete due to the fact that I ordered it through one close friend holding a relevant position in Audi that took charge of the whole thing. Kind of a present or something like that because I paid for the car and accesories but never a single euro for the modification (exhausts, mechanical and electronical elements and speed limited up to 280km/h)

S6LANA
November 7th, 2006, 01:18
Welcome! Wow, sounds like a heck of a ride and one heck of a friend you have! Does your buddy need another friend in the US? If so, I'd be happy to volunteer :love2:

Post some pics of your car when you can.

:addict:

snowbird
November 7th, 2006, 16:16
thanks for your welcoming mail. the guy is actually holding his position here in spain. if there´s something you are interested in, just let me know and I'll pass it to him.
crazy car, indeed, believe me, this car of mine. I had an offer a couple of weeks ago but I think I will keep it and never deal with it. is kind of the most amazing and useful car I ever had.
best

Benman
November 7th, 2006, 16:19
Welcome, I think you'll find this the very best RS site on the internet. When you get a chance, please post pics of your car in the "How many Beasts on the Forum" thread.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

snowbird
November 7th, 2006, 16:41
sure, I'll be posting some pics as soon as I know how to do it. anyway, although the ride is slightly different from other RS6s I've tried the look is identical (okay, the exhaust tail is mate black instead of silver as it is in the RS6+ and also the brakes show some differences)

Aronis
November 8th, 2006, 01:59
Welcome, enjoy, drive....:)

Ruergard
November 8th, 2006, 14:54
Welcome!

Sound like you have a really awesome beast! Please post some pics if you've got any! :)