PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Stradale finally makes it home!!

ricky71370
October 31st, 2006, 20:17
after a loooong wait(7 days, lol) she's finally home....

all i can say is "BADASS"!!!

Erik
October 31st, 2006, 20:52
Let me be the first one to congratulate you, at least here on RS6.com.

:love2:

ricky71370
October 31st, 2006, 20:54
thx Erik...:0:

JavierNuvolari
October 31st, 2006, 21:20
Nice....very nice ricky ;). Congrats on the adquisition mate, the car looks simply gorgeus on that color.

Saludos y disfruta el carro!!,

Javier

roadrunner
October 31st, 2006, 22:06
great addition to your lineup :thumb:

i like it that you let the "italians" talk it over side by side who is the king in the garage. wandering what the vette hat to say to all this.

nene
October 31st, 2006, 22:13
Gorgeous, Ricky...simply Gorgeous! It will be hard to choose what to take out every day boss!

ricky71370
November 1st, 2006, 00:11
Nice....very nice ricky ;). Congrats on the adquisition mate, the car looks simply gorgeus on that color.

Saludos y disfruta el carro!!,

Javier

Gracias!!

Nos sentimos afortunados y bendesidos..

ricky71370
November 1st, 2006, 00:12
great addition to your lineup :thumb:

i like it that you let the "italians" talk it over side by side who is the king in the garage. wandering what the vette hat to say to all this.

once the lift goes in, they will be talkin smack to each , because all three will share that garage:argue: :argue: :thumb:

Benman
November 1st, 2006, 00:42
I'm not a Ferrari guy, but I can still appreciate beauty when I see it. :thumb: And congrats on not getting the $10K "pinstripe". ;)

That is some garage... how about the "special car"? How is that coming?

Ben:addict:

ricky71370
November 1st, 2006, 00:59
I'm not a Ferrari guy, but I can still appreciate beauty when I see it. :thumb: And congrats on not getting the $10K "pinstripe". ;)

pending!!:vgrumpy: :vgrumpy:

Benman
November 1st, 2006, 14:57
Sorry to hear Ricky. :(

frikktion
November 1st, 2006, 15:00
after a loooong wait(7 days, lol) she's finally home....

all i can say is "BADASS"!!!

nice line up! i also like the black BMW Z8 in the background of the first picture! :love:

jonas_dg
November 1st, 2006, 15:39
very sexy looking thing, congrats man :0:

tazsura
November 1st, 2006, 15:46
Gorgeous! Simply beautiful. Sooo much prettier than the F430.

Well done and congrats. You've grabbed yourself a classic beauty.:bow: :love: :applause: :D

Taz

LamboM
November 1st, 2006, 15:54
Nice ride you got there
Just a word of caution:
What ever you do Do Not turn off the traction control this car is a little edgy so be careful

jasaretta
November 2nd, 2006, 03:59
Man that's great - now you need a bigger garage! LOL Congrats

Ruergard
November 2nd, 2006, 09:55
Congratz!
Damn it looks nice! :)

But your black Z06 with black rims... sorry to the CS but.. :doh: :love:

Leadfoot
November 2nd, 2006, 13:59

I don't know Ben, on silver it might look ok. Rick, you should ask Iceman to photoshop the racing strips on to your ride just to see if you like them before you pay for them. :thumb:

Speedou
November 2nd, 2006, 17:02
You just have the best cars! Enjoy!

LamboM
November 2nd, 2006, 19:37
Hey just wondering do you really own all of these cars?
the gallardo the 360 the zo6 and the rs6??
Nice But I have got to say you've ruined your wonderful collection by getting a Cadillac Escalade it's rubbish My suggestion change it in to a land rover discovery or something...
And hey I have few questios to ask you:
how Did you got so successful that you own all of these cars?
How did you got in to what you are today?
I was thinking What's it like to live with all of these supercars Do they need constant maintenance? how many times do they breke down? and which car is the most unreliable?
(I like Lambos So I'm most interested in the gallrado)

rs_t
November 2nd, 2006, 19:37
That is the best colour on any Ferrari! I just love it!

Klint
November 2nd, 2006, 19:53
rs6.com's very own baller. (apart from gofastkindaguy, can't beat a CGT) lol

ricky71370
November 2nd, 2006, 20:24
Hey just wondering do you really own all of these cars?
the gallardo the 360 the zo6 and the rs6??
Nice But I have got to say you've ruined your wonderful collection by getting a Cadillac Escalade it's rubbish My suggestion change it in to a land rover discovery or something...
And hey I have few questios to ask you:
how Did you got so successful that you own all of these cars?
How did you got in to what you are today?
I was thinking What's it like to live with all of these supercars Do they need constant maintenance? how many times do they breke down? and which car is the most unreliable?
(I like Lambos So I'm most interested in the gallrado)

to answer all of your questions ,

I've been very fortunate and blessed with the life that GOD has chosen for me and for that I'm very grateful!!!:thumb:

all the cars have been very reliable.. no issues, knock on wood!

AndyBG
November 2nd, 2006, 21:08
As I said earlyer, CONGRAT'S!

Enjoy it!

Benman
November 2nd, 2006, 21:16

Lambo,

Actually, have you driven an Escalade? It actually drives nicer than the Discovery, has more pwoer, can tow more... etc. It is what it is, a great comfy freeway cruiser that can tow big boats and junk. ;)

ricky71370
November 2nd, 2006, 21:37
As I said earlyer, CONGRAT'S!

Enjoy it!
thx andy..

ricky71370
November 2nd, 2006, 21:40
Lambo,

Actually, have you driven an Escalade? It actually drives nicer than the Discovery, has more pwoer, can tow more... etc. It is what it is, a great comfy freeway cruiser that can tow big boats and junk. ;)

I've been very satisfied with the escalade!!!

no big boats yet!!!:hahahehe: but i do have junk,(RS 6, Zo6, G-car, CS) that do need to be towed to the track!!!:hahahehe: :hahahehe: :incar: :thumb:

Leadfoot
November 2nd, 2006, 22:19
Ricky,

LamboM is right in a way, your collection is a little top heavy with big powerful machines. What about a nice Lada to bring you down to earth every once and a while.:D I've found you a nice white one, big alloys, lowered and blacked out windows, it would be smoking.:dig:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0101986/images/lada.jpg
Well, what do you think.............good.:thumb:

ricky71370
November 3rd, 2006, 03:48
Ricky,

LamboM is right in a way, your collection is a little top heavy with big powerful machines. What about a nice Lada to bring you down to earth every once and a while.:D I've found you a nice white one, big alloys, lowered and blacked out windows, it would be smoking.:dig:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0101986/images/lada.jpg
Well, what do you think.............good.:thumb:

I think you've gone kuku in the head!:nono:

LamboM
November 3rd, 2006, 17:10
Lambo,

Actually, have you driven an Escalade?

Nope I haven't driven it yet because I'll only be 16 on tuesday
And I won't be able to start learning untill 6 months from now

But one of my brothers friends had one and he took me and my brother on a ride in it (it wasn't a2007 it was 2002)
And all of us hated every second in it:
the ride was chunky he said that the steering was almost life less
when he put his foot down it sounded like a big lion beeing choked by a bird
And it broke down every time there was a week in the month
He got rid of (thank god) only 6 months after he bought it

Leadfoo is partially right I mean you shouldn't buy a Lada but you should buy youself a nice classic car not only modern supercars cars such: as a nice 1966 Mercedes SL 230 or an E type jaguar or an old austin martin such as the DB5

"I've been very fortunate and blessed with the life that GOD has chosen for me and for that I'm very grateful"
About that all of this is very nice except I don't believe in god but how do I make it big any way?

Speedou
November 3rd, 2006, 17:22
Something didn't suprise me :rolleyes:

LamboM
November 3rd, 2006, 17:26
What didn't suprise you?

Speedou
November 3rd, 2006, 19:47
What didn't suprise you?

Have learned my self that don't blame car if you really don't have own experience with it. 2002 vs 2007 not so much point anyway.

You can notice Ricky loves fast and new cars, so why the hell he should buy old cars. Those are for different people. But who knows, maybe someday...