PDA

View Full Version : italian vandals

ct940pp
October 25th, 2006, 20:53
last night apparently some professional thieves tried to break into my car but were dissuaded by the satellite anti theft system. they then decided to take their frustrations out on my poor rs4. luckily insurance covers all and the car will be going into the body shop next week.

i don't know if you have these type of thieves anywhere else in europe but as a car enthusiast i vote for the death penalty for them!

Toto89
October 25th, 2006, 20:56
i don't know if you have these type of thieves anywhere else in europe but as a car enthusiast i vote for the death penalty for them!

Agreed.It happened with me as well once, with my previous Audi, it is a terrible crime!!!:w: :(
There are this type of vandals in my country as well.....we cannot do anything against this:cry:
But my advice is to keep your car in a garage(if you can) at least at night!Mine is in a garage every evening, scrathing happened to me in a parking.

nene
October 25th, 2006, 21:00
That is just plain awful. Sorry it happened.

Leadfoot
October 25th, 2006, 21:06
It just a pity that you can't hook the bodywork up to the main electrics :hahahehe: that would f@cking stop them.

Anyway sorry it happened to you mate. :nana:

Ruergard
October 25th, 2006, 21:07
So sad to hear that... I just cant understand people who cant see the difference between mine and yours... :(

ct940pp
October 25th, 2006, 21:07
actually in the end it is a blessing in diguise. i keep my ferrari in the garage and leave the rs4 on the road. i cannot justify spending 500$ a month to garage an everyday car. otherwise it is no longer an everyday car.

i have a 250$ deductible and am leaving for asia next week for work. i will drop the car at the body shop on monday and pick it up when i return. i figure that i wanted to get the car profesionally waxed anyway and that would cost the 250$ deductible which i will have pay. plus i will not worry about having to garage the car while i am gone.

so in the end there is a silver lining in the cloud and i get a freshly resprayed rs4! will post picture once the car is returned fresh again!

BigRick
October 25th, 2006, 22:51
I've been in that situation once and I made I promise to myself that day. If I ever see someone doing that to any car I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM TRUST ME!

Death penalty... that's too soft for me... just tattoo "beat me" in their face and let people beat them to "semi-death" so the next one can enjoy it also!

Sorry it happened to you,

tsunami racer
October 26th, 2006, 02:58
sorry to see such carnage.

ct, i think you've giving these thugs too much credit. if they were "professional" thieves, they would have suceeded in taking your car without any damage. either that or left the car untouched as is and come back at a later time to try again. there's nothing professional about vandalizing a car out of frustration.

i'd say these were amateur hoodlums who felt the need to vandalize your car as a form of payback to society for their own failures in life. they failed at making an honest living, they failed at operating in society within the rules, and they certainly failed at stealing your car. one failure compounding yet another after another.

i agree that death would be too easy for anyone who vandalizes RS4s.

Erik
October 26th, 2006, 07:29
I am very sorry to see that. Apparently it exisit in every corner of the Earth.

andreadebi
October 26th, 2006, 07:40
I'm very sorry for your car.This summer is possible that I saw your car at Bibione?

RSfan
October 26th, 2006, 13:46
I'm sorry for that.
Once also appened to me to my old S3 !!!!
Parked in corso como ( milano );and when i was back the surprise !!!!!!!
You come from LISSONE ??? :-) This is a first hand car or not ??? I ask that to you because i saw this car parked ( and photographed ) in a leasing company this spring ( april )...

AndyBG
October 26th, 2006, 16:45
Sorry to see this, you just can't fight that...

Iceman
October 26th, 2006, 17:26
Yes, we have them in the Netherlands.

Hans.

Duma
October 26th, 2006, 22:45
Soo sorry for that !

idiots....

Heros
October 27th, 2006, 06:56
last night apparently some professional thieves tried to break into my car but were dissuaded by the satellite anti theft system. they then decided to take their frustrations out on my poor rs4. luckily insurance covers all and the car will be going into the body shop next week.

ciao I hate this kind of people ... Gelous people !!!!
:w:

Benman
October 27th, 2006, 15:42
It just a pity that you can't hook the bodywork up to the main electrics :hahahehe: that would f@cking stop them.

Anyway sorry it happened to you mate. :nana:

This would solve everything. To nosy neighbor kids, to thieves... You got my vote. ;) But then, we know what the ambulance chasers would do about it.

Ben:addict:

Hawk
October 27th, 2006, 20:55
Siamo in Italia......:noshake: Sarebbe bello prenderli mentre lo fanno

JavierNuvolari
October 27th, 2006, 21:14
Sad to see that damage on your RS 4...find the vandals and chop their balls off.

Cheers,

Javier

MR USER
October 30th, 2006, 06:44
Two words: Capital Punishment

IulianUM
October 31st, 2006, 00:05
กกกก Hijos de p*** !!!!

Sorry to see an Rs4 like that . :cry: