PDA

View Full Version : My "Club RS6" Package

jconley
April 12th, 2003, 16:10
I got my package yesterday...here are some pictures for you to enjoy...

The sire is very informative- According to the site my car has passed "Milestone 1", pre-production...Where is everyone elses?

Jordan

http://coadvantage.com/jordan/DSCN0001.JPG

http://coadvantage.com/jordan/DSCN0002.JPG
http://coadvantage.com/jordan/DSCN0003.JPG
http://coadvantage.com/jordan/DSCN0004.JPG
http://coadvantage.com/jordan/DSCN0005.JPG
http://coadvantage.com/jordan/DSCN0006.JPG

krm
April 13th, 2003, 07:49
Thanks for the pics of the RS6 package. Truly some special treatment for owning a special car.

mjrr
April 13th, 2003, 09:25
you can buy these packets at ebay, if you want to have one....
I saw s.th like this, but I don't know if it's the same.

greets mjrr

dabull
April 15th, 2003, 22:17
When is your build date? Mine is May12 and I haven't recieved anything yet/

jconley
April 15th, 2003, 23:01
June 9

GoFastKindaGuy
April 16th, 2003, 16:17
My handsom black folio arrived last week. More importantly, my build was advanced one month -- now 1st week in August!

You can't drive a folio. Get me the car.
:addict:

jimmy94507
April 16th, 2003, 17:54
Fed Exp delivered Folio on Friday afternoon.
I've checked out my account, AOA has order, in process of being posted at factory.
My build date was also moved up a month, to 16 June! Looking forward to August!!
Jim

jconley
April 16th, 2003, 18:30
Where do you see your build date on the websitE?

GoFastKindaGuy
April 16th, 2003, 19:23
I didn't see it on the site, either, but talked to my dealer. The time line looks like it could show the date. I don't believe the time tracker will begin until our cars begin production.

Benman
April 16th, 2003, 21:52
hey Bull,

did you get your package yet? i finally got mine yesterday.
:cheers:

ben:addict:

dabull
April 16th, 2003, 23:10
Benman, nope nothing yet, evidently Audi sent these out without regard to build or order dates. Did yours arrive via the mail or per Federal Express?

Benman
April 17th, 2003, 00:01
actually, neither. my dealer forgot to give audi my address:blush:
so my salesman received my package at the dealer and called to
say he'd bring it by the shop i work at (hand delivery:bigeyes: )

but anyway he had to go into work early so i told him to hold
the package there and i'd drive over after work (didn't want to
wait any longer). it worked out cool all the same as we opened
the package at the dealer. the salesmen were as excited as i
was to see the contents (which unfortunately i already knew).

if you don't get yours soon just call the dealer to ask if they
received it. oh, and no build date for me. i'm as of yet,
not at milestone 1 :cheers:

SpotEyeSGT
April 17th, 2003, 03:24
hi all rs6 lucky guys, I think lots of fans interested about what the club site have, would u kindly please get into it and take some sceen shots for us, that will be exciting about this.......

Any way thanks a lot ..........

dabull
April 17th, 2003, 03:53
I think that Audi made a blunder on the timing of the RS6 packages. They should have been shipped first to the people with the earlier build dates. But evidently there wasn't much thought put iinto that. My build date is May 12

Give me my RE6 literature now :trans: :trans: :trans:

jconley
April 17th, 2003, 13:21
Bull-
It sounds like there must be a problem with your package because it sounds like everyone has gotten theres. Have you called your dealer about it?

Rally
April 17th, 2003, 16:21
I have not received mine either.
Better check up on it I guess.

dabull
April 19th, 2003, 04:07
My Audi Club pak showed up today per FedX. I have been unable to enter website though, keeps defaulting to AudiUSA site . Called tech support and they said that they have been having a problem and to just keep trying.

Benman
April 21st, 2003, 15:13
hello bull. any luck yet with the sight? it is a little bit different.:D

Speedracer
April 21st, 2003, 16:34
Originally posted by dabull
My Audi Club pak showed up today per FedX. I have been unable to enter website though, keeps defaulting to AudiUSA site . Called tech support and they said that they have been having a problem and to just keep trying.

Remember that the User Name is case-sensitive

dabull
April 22nd, 2003, 00:05
Yep I have been using case sensitive and it still defaults me into the "My Audi" page. Any suggestions? I have called Audi twice and they keep telling me that it will probably be Wednesday before someone has the time to check it out and fix it, Gosh this is Audi not Bob's auto corner,get with it.

sprint Blue
April 22nd, 2003, 03:16
I'm having the same problem. When I put in my code and password (case sensitive), it sends me to the audiusa site. I haven't bothered calling audi about it yet but please let me know if they are able to fix your problem. Thanks.

BBGT2
April 22nd, 2003, 04:00
:D
I just got my package today, went to the site and its pretty cool, esp hearing the engine being revved up in the intro, :0:
It's a pretty cool site and cant wait to start watching the car being built online, it is weird that guys with earlier build dates havent gottne their package yet and me with my late August early September build date have gotten mine. But I love it, kind of makes the wait harder yet easier. I updated the email notifier and will be waiting to hear from Audi for any news regarding the process but like I said I have a way to go to August.
Nice pictures of the car very suitable for framing (wife thinks I am nuts, oh well :cheers: ).
They could have taken into consideration of the options I ordered and the spec and sent me pictures if that car now that would be real cool, but you cant have everything, oh wait yes we can we are getting our RS 6'es soon arent we boys. :D :p :)

Take care fellas I will write if something is newsworthy.
Benman:cheers: to you ol chum.

Bajo,:addict:

Erik
April 22nd, 2003, 08:28
Can anyone take screen dumps and email them or insert them in the forum? :confused:

peterb
April 22nd, 2003, 09:52
Originally posted by Bajors6
cant wait to start watching the car being built online
I wish we, in the UK, could watch the build! Mine should be building this week!

Benman
April 22nd, 2003, 15:41
Originally posted by Erik B
Can anyone take screen dumps and email them or insert them in the forum? :confused:
i would but i'm a little too stupid when it comes to computer
stuff :blush: maybe someone a little more tech savy could.

BTW bajo, since you have a later build date (like me) did you
notice any spec info on your RS6 listed on club RS6? on mine,
it just says that my RS6 is in the planning stage (hasn't reached
milestone 1) and doesn't show any of my specs or options. how
about yours?

best regards bajo:cheers:

BBGT2
April 22nd, 2003, 20:45
ben, nope same like you, nothing in the specs, yet. accord. to audi they will notify me, believe you me i have been showing that site off and everyone loves that exhaust sound:0:

take care, keep me posted and i will you:cheers:

Bajo:addict:

ps. Erik, i have no idea what a screen dump is, so i for sure cannot help.:D

Benman
April 22nd, 2003, 20:56
thanks Bajo,
good to know i'm not the only one without specs on my page.
i hope dabull can get his going soon:(

Benman
April 22nd, 2003, 21:01
hey way to go RALLY:cheers:

that's way more than i could have done, although i suspect that
the members here are hungry for more:D

jconley
April 22nd, 2003, 21:02
I didn't post any screenshots because of AoA's terms of use:

I don't want them to take away my access!

List Of Restrictions
Neither the Web site nor any element thereof, including, without limitation, text, graphics, images, or other materials, may be copied, repurposed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use only (which also excludes any use by any governmental, educational, charitable, or other institutional use that is not strictly a personal use by you), provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials are strictly preserved without any alteration, modification, or obfuscation. With respect to any software downloaded by you from the Web site, such software, and all elements thereof, are licensed to you by Audi of America, Inc. for your personal use only. You may not modify or prepare derivative works based upon the Web site, or any element thereof, and you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to access the source code to any software downloaded from the Web site.

Rally
April 22nd, 2003, 21:09
hmmm, okay I'll nuke them. Hard to believe you can't post them anywhere when they are freely available on Audi's website for background downloading. But for the sake of copyright material and my ability to keep using the site...

And by the way...I received my "package" yesterday.
Guess that means I'll have to pay for the damn car someday!

dabull
April 23rd, 2003, 00:36
The Audi club site worked for me for a few hours but them kabloot, come on Audi get the website up it's not brain surgery.

Benman
April 23rd, 2003, 00:43
sorry to hear you keep having so much trouble with your site.
maybe audi messed up your password. every time i log on it's
fine. hope they get it fixed for you soon.:cheers: