PDA

View Full Version : 2003 RS6 for sale

ByeByeBimmer
October 23rd, 2006, 06:51
Hello everyone--

I'm new to the forum, but I wanted to join to spread the word that I'm selling my beloved RS6. Please see below, and forgive the cut and paste job!! :addict:

2003 Audi RS6 Sport Sedan

**Limited production, hand made by Quattro GMbH-- Audi's high performance Tuner
1 of only 860 imported to the U.S. in 2003. Not imported since. **

Audi Certified Pre-Owned vehicle-- extended warranty 7 year/ 100,000 miles

Only 19,800 miles-- extremely low miles!

* Avus silver metallic
* Platinum silver leather interior with contrasting black piping
* Silver alcantera suede headliner/ rear decklid
* Upgraded carbon fiber interior trim
* Upgraded phone cradle and bracket
* Upgraded Rear Side Airbag Supplemental Restraints
* Audi Navigation system
* Warm weather package-- Solar sunroof, Power rear window sunshades, manual rear side window sunshades
* Upgraded Sound Enhancing Exhaust system with dual black oval exhaust tips
* Upgraded BOSE sound system
* Rear parking sensors
* Heated front and rear seats
* 4.2 liter, twin-turbo aluminum V8
* 450 horsepower, 415 ft-lb torque
* 0-60 in 4.6 seconds!!
* Quattro all-wheel drive
* 5-speed automatic with tiptronic shifting via F-1 style paddle shifters

After market custom upgrades:

19" Audi RS6 DTM 9-spoke cast aluminum wheels. Made in Italy by Hartmann wheels

255/35ZR19 Goodyear GS-D3 high-performance tires with only 3000 miles

The following audio-visual equipment was professionally installed by Custom Car Alarms of Pleasant Hill, CA:

* Pioneer AVIC-Z1 touch screen navigation Unit with voice recognition
* Pioneer Bluetooth hands-free phone system
* XM Satellite Radio
* XM Satellite NavTraffic system featuring real-time traffic conditions. System has the ability to re-route around traffic congestion.
* JL Audio 10" subwoofer installed in custom made enclosure located in right rear of trunk-- factory look-- takes up no usable trunk space.
* Alpine amplifier
* Dynamat sound deadening material installed throughout rear deck

KBB Private Party value (STOCK) with no extended warranty is $71,375.

I have invested over $8500 in after-market upgrades, as noted above.

I am offering two purchase options:

1. $63,999 OBO-- This price will include the stock Audi Navigation and Sound system (which I will have professionally re-installed at my expense), upgraded 19" wheels and tires, extended warranty.

--OR--

2. $68,999 OBO-- This price will include the vehicle plus all upgrades as mentioned above, including extended warranty. I will also give you the Audi factory Navigation/ sound system Unit which I have safely stored in addition to the Pioneer Unit.

This car is absolutely beautiful in every way. I have maintained this car to the highest standards, including washing and waxing every three months. I have never tracked this car, nor abused it in any way. This is sure to be the nicest, lowest-mileage RS6 available. I have only seen two other RS6's in the entire Bay Area-- one gray; one blue. Suffice it to say this is an extremely rare car.

Please call with any questions or to schedule an appointment to view the vehicle. I'm located in Benicia (San Francisco Bay Area). Title in hand and ready to go.

Please call or email for pics. Or log onto Autotrader.com or Craigslist.org (SF Bay Area).

Best regards,

Brian
cell 925.212.1904

AndyBG
October 23rd, 2006, 13:06
Welcome to the forum!

Very fine exemple of ''Audis finest''. :addict:

ByeByeBimmer
October 23rd, 2006, 14:26
Thanks for the welcome........it's good to be here. Yeah....I'm proud of my "baby" and I'll be sad to see her go.

Aronis
October 23rd, 2006, 15:57
Hi, any more info on the sterio? Not an Audi product? What about those 'diagnostic' items which live in the sterio? Something like that?

Mike

ByeByeBimmer
October 24th, 2006, 01:08
The after-market Unit I had professionally installed by Custom Car Alarms of Pleasant Hill, CA. It is the Pioneer AVIC Z1 touchscreen unit. I have not had any issues, diagnostic or otherwise, by not having the stock unit in place. I will probably just have Custom Car Alarms re-install the stock unit (Lucky I kept it!!).

Sure do love the car!!

ByeByeBimmer
October 27th, 2006, 23:57
Just an update everyone--

I just had the Audi factory stereo unit professionally replaced. I had the following taken out:

1. Pioneer AVIC Z1 nav

ByeByeBimmer
October 27th, 2006, 23:59
Update continued......
2. Pioneer bluetooth unit
3. XM Satellite radio
4. XM Nav Traffic

Now selling for $63,999 obo.

Car still has the 19" DTM rims, JL Audo 10"sub in custom enclosure, and Alpine amp.

Beautiful!!

Silver TT
December 2nd, 2006, 00:09
Wish you were on the east coast...that is the color and options I want.

Do you think the head unit and XM stuff was worth $5k? Why didn't you just leave it in and lower the price a bit?