October 21st, 2006, 19:19
http://www.topgear.com/drives/D3/A3/roadtests/24/01.html

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

steve
October 21st, 2006, 19:59
jeah nice, very objective review:looking:

the part that made my mouth drop open: 'Old cars are inferior, end of story.'
:vgrumpy:

But anyhow, the GT3 RS is an amazing car. I already found that ride in a 996 GT3RS around spa pretty nice... but if it's this 997 is even better... nice:incar:

JavierNuvolari
October 22nd, 2006, 01:04
I disagree with old better than new....just look at the F40. I do agree that the new GT3 RS is an amazing car, true motoring enthousiast car.

Cheers,

Javier

Ruergard
October 22nd, 2006, 16:11
:bow: Porsche :bow:

Thanks!

AndyBG
October 22nd, 2006, 18:13
:hihi:

NO COMENT !!!

SoCal
October 22nd, 2006, 20:52
Right on the money.
:revs: :thumb:

Duma
October 22nd, 2006, 22:17
:hihi:

NO COMENT !!! I expect that from you !!! :dig:

AndyBG
October 23rd, 2006, 00:39
I expect that from you !!! :dig:

:applause:

You know me...! :hihi: :thumb:

That is one ''hell of a car'', I know that, I just love to hear it from others.

:cheers:

Benman
October 23rd, 2006, 18:43
I expect that from you !!! :dig:
:applause: :jlol:
Ben:addict:

Fab
October 24th, 2006, 19:37
:applause:

You know me...! :hihi: :thumb:

That is one ''hell of a car'', I know that, I just love to hear it from others.

:cheers:

Well just the usual confirmation about Porsche :D

chiphead
November 5th, 2006, 18:41
I'm curious as to how the AM are considered in the same caliber as the Ferrari and Porsche. I always thought they were more GT cars than real sports cars... Don't get me wrong, these are some of the most beautfiully sculpted cars I have seen, but their racing heritage is a bit shallower than the aforementioned companies. Someone please enlighten me.
http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/wallpapers/store/0052/800.jpg

RoelS
November 15th, 2006, 21:14
I'm curious as to how the AM are considered in the same caliber as the Ferrari and Porsche. I always thought they were more GT cars than real sports cars... Don't get me wrong, these are some of the most beautfiully sculpted cars I have seen, but their racing heritage is a bit shallower than the aforementioned companies. Someone please enlighten me.

Aston started racing (again) when they introduced the DB9. They made the racing version, the DBR9. I don't think AM really has any racing heritage (correct me if I'm wrong).
Porsche and Ferrari have been on the track (and rivals) for as long as they exist. Ferrari started builing road cars to finance their racing activities.
And the Porsche 356 was a Beetle GTI, which they started racing straight after being introduced.
So Porsche and Ferrari have got a big lead on Aston-Martin when it comes to racing.
But if it comes to comfort a F430 is no match for a DB9.
The best of both worlds??
It's the one and only, epic :bow:Porsche 911!
(BTW Porsche will commit suicide if they introduce a V8 in the 911)

Benman
November 16th, 2006, 01:04
I don't think AM really has any racing heritage (correct me if I'm wrong).

Actually, AM has been racing about as long as Ferrari has. For some info on their history, try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aston-Martin

Ben:addict:

RoelS
November 16th, 2006, 08:07
After I posted it, I thought "Maybe I should check Wikipedia on that...", but I didn't feel like it ;)