PDA

View Full Version : Got my package from Audi today!

Speedracer
April 11th, 2003, 21:29
My son just called me to tell me I received a package from Audi today. Since I am at work I don't know what's in it. He did give me a web site to go to with my user name and password. The web site told me I will be able to track production etc of my car. It didn't seem to have my order info in it yet because color, options, dealer info were blank. It describes stages in production and has a calendar. It shows accessories you can get: the afore-mentioned lapel pin ($7), 1:43 scales RS6 Sedan and Avant ($40 each), and a keychain ($18). There's all the tech info as well as Quattro GMBH info. The pictures show the rotors as drilled! Will supply more details this evening when I get home.

Speedracer
April 12th, 2003, 00:43
Well, I'm home. The box contained an "RS6" embossed leather case (very nice actually) containing a letter about my car and a "Club RS6" card with my user name and password to <https://myaudijourney.audiusa.com> The letter contains the same info available from thr RS6 pdf.

dabull
April 12th, 2003, 02:43
Speed, what is your build date? Mine is May 12 . I haven't received anything from Audi to date.

jimmy94507
April 12th, 2003, 04:12
I also received my RS6 package this afternoon. Same thing as Speedracer. My order information has not been posted. It is a very informative site. Invites people to take a tour of the factory in Germany. Call to schedule: 011.49. 713231.86081.
My build date is June16-20.
Regards, Jim

jconley
April 12th, 2003, 16:26
If you look under RS6 Highlights-Control it describes the brakes as cross drilled!

sprint Blue
April 12th, 2003, 16:50
I received my package yesterday and I tried to log onto the website but it just sends me to the audiusa.com site. Where is the "email preferences" icon that the letter is talking about? Any help would be appreciated.

Mickey

jconley
April 12th, 2003, 21:56
It should launch another window that has the login information in it. Once you login you ill see the email tab