PDA

View Full Version : My Rs 6

sprint Blue
April 11th, 2003, 21:18
Here's the picture of my RS 6 due to arrive in August. Seems like forever.:addict: Same color, nav, ebony interior, carbon fiber trim, and sound enhancing exhaust.

Speedracer
April 12th, 2003, 00:46
It's a great color. My son told me he would pay the $2000 extra for me to get it. Boring dad chose Daytona— more stealth.

TheBrit
April 12th, 2003, 10:16
Like the colour - if you're not going to go for stealth, you might as well really not go for stealth! :)

jfrocke
April 12th, 2003, 15:35
Is "ANY" optional color $2000 or only other Audi colors?

sprint Blue
April 12th, 2003, 17:07
I was told that since Audi has the color code already (it's one of their own colors), it would be $2000 extra (another dealer had said it would be $1800 for the same color so I don't know if a dealer markup is already taking place.) If the color is not something Audi makes, you have to send them a sample and if it's a color from another automobile maker (for example Dakar Yellow from BMW), Audi will get the color codes themselves, but you still have to sign something so you don't say "hey, that wasn't the color" and it will cost a over $2000 but the Audi dealer stated it really depends on the color (metallic, pearl, mixing, etc). Hope that helps.

Snow
April 12th, 2003, 18:26
Besides black, I would try to get that color which car I ever bought!! :eek: It's so damn cool!