PDA

View Full Version : S6 Avant exaust

irondad
October 11th, 2006, 18:55
Does anybody know of an exaust system that might be similar to the RS6 (huge tailpipes), that would fit my Avant? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. If you could provide contact websites or phone numbers it would be great.:thumb:

AuditudeA642
October 11th, 2006, 20:54
Try www.Supersprintna.com. they have a oval exhaust system for the A6/S6 4.2 Sedan/Avant that resembles the oval exhaust found on the beast. Its about $1200.00. If you end up getting it tell me how it goes because i have an A6 4.2 and i am also considering buying that system. Good Luck....

irondad
October 11th, 2006, 21:12
Thanks a lot, I'll take a look at them and let you know.

HellRaiser
October 15th, 2006, 15:40
I have a miltek exhaust fitted on my S6 but it does not have huge tailpipes like the RS6, but are still a lot bigger than the S6 standard ones!:)

And it sounds great too!

irondad
October 15th, 2006, 19:23
Your Avant looks just like mine, what did the Miltek system cost you, and how did you get it.
Thanks.:incar:

HellRaiser
October 15th, 2006, 21:30
Your Avant looks just like mine, what did the Miltek system cost you, and how did you get it.
Thanks.:incar:

I took some pictures below the car, sent them to miltkek, then they built the exhaust, sent it to Portugal (where i come from) and that was about it!

It cost me almost 1500 euros!

But then i have it costumized! I took the midle boxes out!

And now it sounds really great!!