PDA

View Full Version : Hot lap with Capello

Tanner
October 5th, 2006, 13:30
Audi had an event for dealers here in the Toronto area at the Mosport track the other day. Click below for a video of a hotlap with Capello in the RS4.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/257643/audi_rs4_hot_lap_at_mosport_with_capello

Note Capello gets the car side ways a few times with the aid of the handbrakes hehe.

Man if I knew this was going on, I would have tried and weasel my way into that car! :)

cally
October 5th, 2006, 13:38
cool thx:rs4addict

JavierNuvolari
October 5th, 2006, 14:19
"Better than sex":thumb: :dig: :applause: ...good video, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Javier

gazzab
October 5th, 2006, 18:27
Famous words spoken before on this forum!!!!

Gazzab

Benman
October 5th, 2006, 19:18
Tanner, thanks for posting. I've seen the video of McNish. Good to know Capello wasn't just twidling his thumbs. :applause:

Ben:addict:

Tanner
October 6th, 2006, 01:49
The guy I know was heading up to Mosport that morning in his B7 A4 2.0T avant when an A8 passes him. He tried to keep up with the A8 but the A8 was going at a pretty good clip around the corners. He gets to Mosport, the A8 is there, Mcnish gets out of the driver side and Capello on the passenger side :)

I'll have to talk to him to see if he has any more footage... I think the video encoder he was using had a limit of two minutes as it was a trial version.

IulianUM
October 6th, 2006, 20:45
Very good , thanks :thumb: , are you sure he is using the handbrake ?

BTW I fully disagree , sex is better , driving like that is fun but ...:hahahehe:

Thanks .:bye:

Tanner
October 8th, 2006, 00:28
Yep, he was using the handbrake. Know the guy that was riding shotgun and videotaping it and he mentioned that.

Benman
October 9th, 2006, 18:05
BTW I fully disagree , sex is better , driving like that is fun but ...:hahahehe:

I 2nd that, although racing is a close second. ;)

Ben:addict: