PDA

View Full Version : New TT by Oettinger.

Iceman
September 30th, 2006, 02:54
http://www.audiforum.nl/phpBB2/files/oettinger-tt_841.jpg

Hans.

Leadfoot
September 30th, 2006, 11:45
Hans,

I have to say that this is the best looking TT to date. It's just how I imagine the RS model should look.:love:

JavierNuvolari
September 30th, 2006, 15:16
Agressive looks, that TT is just gorgeous ;).

Javier

trex
October 1st, 2006, 18:18
i like the ABT also:
http://www.germancarfans.com/tuners/7060920.001/7060920.001.1L.jpg

http://www.germancarfans.com/tuners/7060920.001/7060920.001.mini2L.jpg

Iceman
October 1st, 2006, 18:23
i like the ABT also
I like the Oettinger much more.

Hans.

Speedou
October 1st, 2006, 18:36
I like the Oettinger much more.

Hans.

Yes, me too. The Oettinger is much cleaner.

trex
October 1st, 2006, 18:42
you may be right but ABT wheels and exhaust are cooool

Iceman
October 1st, 2006, 19:39
Color change.

http://www.audiforum.nl/phpBB2/files/oettinger-tt-condor_330.jpg

Hans.

Leadfoot
October 1st, 2006, 20:30
Hans,

Are you sure that this is from Oettinger and but a real bodykit from Audi. It's the best by far and the closest in my opinion to what I believe Audi will do with the S or RS model or should I say hope they will do.

Iceman
October 1st, 2006, 20:48
Hans, Are you sure that this is from Oettinger and but a real bodykit from Audi. It's the best by far and the closest in my opinion to what I believe Audi will do with the S or RS model or should I say hope they will do.
Yes the grey one is from Oetinger post by Ben Oettinger him self on Audizine and Audiworld.
The green one is a color change by me.
I'm not expecting Audi will give the S anything else then the S-line body kit.
The RS "if" then by Quattro GmbH can get wider arches and different bumpers.

Hans.

Leadfoot
October 1st, 2006, 21:00
Hans,

I don't agree with your opinion that Audi will only give the TT-S a S-Line bodykit. If that was the case surely the S3 would have been treated the same. I reckon you will see the honeycomb grills in all three at the front, but the back will be closer to the S-line and the sills will get some treatment as well.

Remember if it gets the 300hp and 310ft/lbs of torque talked about, this will be a model to rival the Cayman and as such will have to look the part.

Iceman
October 1st, 2006, 21:15
Hans,

I don't agree with your opinion that Audi will only give the TT-S a S-Line bodykit. If that was the case surely the S3 would have been treated the same. I reckon you will see the honeycomb grills in all three at the front, but the back will be closer to the S-line and the sills will get some treatment as well.

Remember if it gets the 300hp and 310ft/lbs of torque talked about, this will be a model to rival the Cayman and as such will have to look the part.
The S3 is a exception, all other S-models have some kind of S-line body kit.
BTW, i like the Oettinger front better then the S-line body kit.
If the quality is as good as it like on that picture i prever it over de S-Line body kit.

Hans.

Leadfoot
October 2nd, 2006, 14:01
Agreed but maybe this is the way Audi are doing it now. It just the S3 was the first. Also I hear that the TT-S will be shown at Detroit Show in January. If so then surely they won't wait the best part of 9-10 months to release the real thing.

Leadfoot
October 2nd, 2006, 14:07
The S3 is a exception, all other S-models have some kind of S-line body kit.
BTW, i like the Oettinger front better then the S-line body kit.
If the quality is as good as it like on that picture i prever it over de S-Line body kit.

Hans.

Agreed, but maybe the S3 is the start of a change from Audi to make the S models that little bit different to the S-Line ones.

Also I hear that the TT-S will be shown at the Detroit Show in January, if this is the case then surely Audi won't wait 9-10 months before releasing the real thing.

Iceman
October 2nd, 2006, 17:49
Depends on the engine.
A 265-280 hp 2.0T will not work for the US market with there 93 octan fuel.
A 280-300 hp 3.6 VR6 will.

Hans.

Leadfoot
October 2nd, 2006, 18:40
Depends on the engine.
A 265-280 hp 2.0T will not work for the US market with there 93 octan fuel.
A 280-300 hp 3.6 VR6 will.

Hans.

Even if that is the case, then why not have a 3.6L in the States and the 2.0T for the rest of Europe. Works for me.

Anyway are you telling me that there is not fast Subarus and EVOs in the States, because to the best of my knowledge they both have 2.0T engines and both kick out 300hp, and neither of them have FSI.