PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini Gallardo Nera

AndyBG
September 20th, 2006, 14:51
Limited edition, 185 cars only...

http://www.autoblog.it/post/5179/lamborghini-gallardo-nera

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/news/fotoshows/lamborghini_gallardo_nera.125616.htm

tazsura
September 20th, 2006, 15:32
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Just when you think that the Gallardo can't bet any better...:bow:

Benman
September 20th, 2006, 15:42
So it's officially true. Lambo will make this. The interior is drop dead goreous. The exterior is nice, but buffing the matt finish panels is baaaad news.

Ben:addict:

JavierNuvolari
September 20th, 2006, 18:52
This only reasures what I've always said, the Gallardo is one of the most beautifull cars outhere. As for the interior...astoneshing...or as Benman said "drop dead gorgeus" ;). Any other improvements? engine and tranny wise?

Cheers to all,

Javier

AndyBG
September 20th, 2006, 20:02
I don't know, maybe Fab can translate italian text for us, far as I understand all diferences are in its looks, other is the same, 520 hp...

Klint
September 20th, 2006, 22:35
V.Nice, Like it already!

What kind of spec has it got?

Benman
November 21st, 2008, 17:31
Sorry to Ressurect the dead, but my father just aquired #077/185 in a business trade!

In person, yes, the interior is outstanding, absolutely incredible!

As for power, it has the "normal" 520hp... Years ago, Nordschliefe (Robin) stated after driving the Gallardo, "I have now driven the best car Audi makes", I can now say, he was absolutely correct (keep in mind this was before the R8 :D).

Erik,

sorry if I am turning this into a used car lot, but are any here interested in a purchase? As much as he likes cars, this was a business trade so he is not planning on keeping this car. Please feel free to PM me if so.

JavierNuvolari
November 21st, 2008, 18:30
Sorry to Ressurect the dead, but my father just aquired #077/185 in a business trade!

In person, yes, the interior is outstanding, absolutely incredible!

As for power, it has the "normal" 520hp... Years ago, Nordschliefe (Robin) stated after driving the Gallardo, "I have now driven the best car Audi makes", I can now say, he was absolutely correct (keep in mind this was before the R8 :D).

Erik,

sorry if I am turning this into a used car lot, but are any here interested in a purchase? As much as he likes cars, this was a business trade so he is not planning on keeping this car. Please feel free to PM me if so.

BUY IT!!!! test drive it, and write us a review!!! please!!!!

Amazing car. I'm jealous HA!.

Cheers

Benman
November 21st, 2008, 18:59
BUY IT!!!! test drive it, and write us a review!!! please!!!!

Amazing car. I'm jealous HA!.

Cheers

I can not buy it. With my third child on the way, it just does not make sense to refinance the house for a two door two seater. :dig:

Test drive... goodness, ask Greg here, who drove the 05' Pearl Yellow Gallardo, and he'll vouch as a fellow RS 6 owner, it is just DEVESTATINGLY fast! Most here, including myself did not get the "clutchless manual" and would assume it is just a hyped S Tronic. NO, it is not! Like R8 owners know, the tranny is nothing like the "manumatics", it is a true manual. Hard to describe. The shifts are just insane. Excelleration just makes the RS 6 look pale in comparison... I mean, what can one say? On paper, I never believed the Gallardo to be that much quicker than the Beast. But again, ask Greg (DWD) and he'll vouch, it is just no comparison.

Future R8 V10 owners, be warned... WHAT A BEAST!!! And I can only imagine the lighter and more powerfull LP560-4! :bow:

Erik
November 21st, 2008, 19:16
What a car... :love2:

The weather makes me kind of jealous too, -2C here. :snow:

gjg
November 21st, 2008, 19:18
I can not buy it. With my third child on the way, it just does not make sense to refinance the house for a two door two seater. :dig:

Test drive... goodness, ask Greg here, who drove the 05' Pearl Yellow Gallardo, and he'll vouch as a fellow RS 6 owner, it is just DEVESTATINGLY fast! Most here, including myself did not get the "clutchless manual" and would assume it is just a hyped S Tronic. NO, it is not! Like R8 owners know, the tranny is nothing like the "manumatics", it is a true manual. Hard to describe. The shifts are just insane. Excelleration just makes the RS 6 look pale in comparison... I mean, what can one say? On paper, I never believed the Gallardo to be that much quicker than the Beast. But again, ask Greg (DWD) and he'll vouch, it is just no comparison.

Future R8 V10 owners, be warned... WHAT A BEAST!!! And I can only imagine the lighter and more powerfull LP560-4! :bow:

Hey Ben, how about some discount before 01/20/09? Once Osama gets in, this will became very difficult to sell ... :D

you now, commies are not fond of such capitalist behavior :applause:

just could not resist.... sorry

Benman
November 21st, 2008, 19:36
Hey Ben, how about some discount before 01/20/09? Once Osama gets in, this will became very difficult to sell ... :D

LOL George!

I think a discount could be arranged... feel free to send me an email. ;)

Erik,

Currently it is 80F (@23C) and sunny here in So Cal. ;)

Erik
November 21st, 2008, 20:10
Currently it is 80F (@23C) and sunny here in So Cal. ;)

Like I care, I'm drinking KRUG... :hihi: and the temperature inside is +22C

Benman
November 21st, 2008, 21:18

Colt 45 will drown your bad weather sorrows just as well. Just ask Billy Dee Williams... ;)

Cdo
November 22nd, 2008, 19:02

Looks like we've more than one thing in common Erik. I just love bubbles, especially Krug. Had the Rosé after a 1982 Bordeaux tasting a week ago. This is strawberry ++ at the finest.
Yesterday i went for Restaurant Geranium (in Copenhagen, you may know it?) for a special 12 courses menu, with Francoire Bedel (little cult Champagne biodynamique producer) top-range wines along. She was there herself also. A really pleasent experience.

Just live your life. :)

/Claus

Erik
November 24th, 2008, 09:54
Talk about the weather.

Snow storm in Stockholm right now. For more on the bubbles check out the Lifestyle section...

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/KRUG-1.jpg

AndyBG
November 24th, 2008, 22:04
Ben, get this car!!!

Erik
November 25th, 2008, 10:19
Here's another Nera

http://www.porscheklubben.se/index.taf?_page=mess_thread&messenger_auid=191298&_goto_new=1&EnsureNoCache=3692

http://www.porscheklubben.se/ed/mess/233878/Gallardo.jpg

http://www.porscheklubben.se/ed/mess/233878/DSCF1620.jpg

Benman
November 25th, 2008, 17:38
Here's another Nera

http://www.porscheklubben.se/ed/mess/233878/DSCF1620.jpg

:D

Like I said, can't Andy, we think we have a buyer lined up.

JavierNuvolari
November 25th, 2008, 21:33
You my friend.....seem to have good self control, me on the other hand, I would have leased it on a heart beat!! haha.

Congrats on the 3 baby mate:cheers:

Saludos.

Benman
December 3rd, 2008, 00:52
LOL!!!

Just found out the original owner of the Nera was Fezz from "That 70's Show". :applause: :applause:

RXBG
December 3rd, 2008, 01:31
Ben, what matters is you drove it and experienced it. that's enough. you have plenty of years ahead for cars- but not for babies while you are young. the Nera doesn't hold a candle to the kind of "ride" a new baby brings!!!!!!!!!

Benman
December 3rd, 2008, 17:45
Ben, what matters is you drove it and experienced it.

Like I said, with 3 kids, just not practical. And yes, # 3 will be here very shortly...